Wolf RPG
Stone Circle i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Stone Circle i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do (/showthread.php?tid=20016)

Pages: 1 2

i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Emélie - January 10, 2017

@Steady. Also tagging @Nemesis for visibility.

She stood at their borders, cold and shaking and yet still alive. How she managed to make the journey, she wasn't sure, but Emma knew that it had to be done. She was getting older and with temperatures dropping so low, she knew she wouldn't make it for much longer and thus felt it was important to return to Althaia's gravesite and pay her dues. As she stepped over the clearly marked line, Emma sniffed at the ground for even the slightest hint of the woman's scent, but it was to no avail. Defeated, she sat back on her haunches and looked up at the sky, counting each star it held.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Steady - January 10, 2017

Steady watched her, hidden mostly behind the trunk of a tree. Although his black pelt stood out like a beacon, he stayed eerily still as she paused on his borders. His eyes narrowed as she crossed into the territory and had the guts to simply sit down. A lip curled a fraction of a second before his body was in motion, barreling towards the intruder. 

There was no warning growl as he set his intentions to lay her flat upon her back. But, he would not go for the kill. He wanted to strike fear into her, to let her know without out a doubt that her life lay in his paws. But, he also wanted to know just what the heck she thought she was doing.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Emélie - January 10, 2017

Now, Emma was never one to say no to a challenge, nor was she ever the one to simply give in to fear. So when her attacker charged from the shadows, she too flared her hackles and allowed a snarl to tear across her maw. There was no hesitation within her; if he chose to strike, then she would as well, and the fight would simply have to play out until one or the other met their demise.

In the moment however, it seemed that they were at a stand still. Thus, Emma simply stood and waited for his cue.

She dared to snarl at him in his territory. It infuriated the Alpha, but just as he moved to strike, the wind shifted and her scent overwhelmed him. He stood motionless for what seemed like an eternity as the memories flashed before him of Althaia's headless body. The scents surrounding her had been so overwhelmed by all the blood, but there wasn't anything that could ever make him forget what little he had to go on; what little he knew of her killer.

You've been here before. It was a statement, and his focused on her as he waited for confirmation. Not that he needed any more than her scent. Whether it had been this particular wolf, or a wolf of her pack, Steady would have his vengeance on the murder of Althaia.

A foul grin smeared itself across her lips as she listened to his accusation. I don't know what you're talking about. Emma knew what she was doing, the flames she was kindling, and yet it gave her a rush of excitement that she hadn't felt since she was a youth. She licked at her snout and paced a step to the side before deciding that this male was taking too long; she was lunging for his throat before she could stop herself.

His hackles raised, and he heard the "yes" even as she said "no." The grin that appeared on her maw was confirmation that she was lying, even if he hadn't known her scent before he asked his question. She could not, would not, leave here alive, of that he would make sure. Every nerve ending in his body was heightened as he prepared for the battle he knew would come. Because he was going to start it. 

But, that plan was not to be, as the female lunged for him. No matter. Even if he didn't start it, he would damn well end it. He side-stepped with a growl, and then attempted to shove his body into hers. She was a large female, but he could tell she was not in the best of shape. Even if he wasn't either, he had anger and the bittersweet taste of revenge in his mouth. His jaws opened wide and aimed for her shoulder, hoping to grab a chunk of flesh.

It was a lucky shot, for him more than Emma, as her lunge was quickly dodged with a strong bite to the space between her shoulder and throat. The anger seething from his form was almost tangible, as though it was seeping from his teeth and into her veins. She yelped but quickly turned herself around and went in for his face, hoping to be able to distract him.

His jaws made contact and closed upon her flesh. Her blood seeped into his mouth, and it was like an offering of the gods to him. But, instead of appeasing him, it made him thirst for more. Her yelp was like an added benefit, and he craved to hear more of her suffering. Did Althaia scream in pain? Was she alive when her head was ripped from her body?

Teeth raked at his face, and no doubt would he start bleeding immediately from the wounds, but he would not release her. No, the pain she caused simply fueled him more. He put himself in Althaia's position. He felt the pain she would have felt. It ripped at his heart, and so in turn, he ripped at her shoulder, jerking his head in hopes of severing muscle from bone.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Grayday Sr. - January 10, 2017

Inevitably, the sounds of a fight attracted backup from Steady's corner. Day came charging onto the scene with a silent snarl on his face, not knowing what the two were fighting about but not really caring much, either. He'd made a promise when he joined this pack, and he didn't get to pick and choose when he would back his alpha up. Steady hadn't known Day's whole story when he'd allowed him into the pack, and likewise, Day didn't need to know Steady's reasoning to enter this brawl. The alpha was aiming to kill, and that meant that Day was, too.

He grabbed the first patch of flesh availble and pulled, yanking the shewolf like he'd yank on the leg of an elk to bring it down. He had a powerful bite and jaws like a steel trap, and this woman didn't stand a chance against the two of them. (He hoped.)

And it was in that moment that Emma knew she had fucked up.

Not only was the first male tearing ruthlessly at the flesh on her shoulder, leaving the entire forearm limp and useless, but another had arrived and began yanking at her flank. She called out, hoping someone from her pack would hear, but she knew her efforts were all in vain. In one final attempt at escape, she kicked out at the second male and swung herself around so that she would have a better view of his frame, but rather, she ended on her back with all defenses gone.

The female yelled, and he felt her jerk away, but it was not just of her own accord. Movement causes his gaze to flicker up and he seen Grayday at her flank, jerking much as he had at her shoulder. He growled at her then. Scream all you want, he said through gritted teeth. Your only ally here is death.

Her focus had turned to the Gamma, and that was when Steady went for her neck. Blood streamed into his eyes, but he ignored it as he sought to sink his teeth into her. But, if successful, he would not be quick. He would attempt to tear her flesh instead of simply draining the life blood from her body, his intent to behead the murderer of Althaia while she was still alive.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Grayday Sr. - January 10, 2017

When she went down, Day lunged once more, straddling the woman's lower body and locking one of her forelimbs firmly between his jaws. He didn't know what the plan was other than to have her not biting Steady anymore, and so he simply held her down, ears turned toward the alpha but eyes fixed on the woman's thrashing form. It was a grisly scene, but Day did not relent, and only bit down harder when she pulled against his hold.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Valette - January 12, 2017

Valette had been out looking for game when she heard the commotion. The female was not a fighter, not one to join the warrior trade. She rather believed in her mother's statement of kindness and words. But she was not repulsed by violence as her mother had been or as she had been before. She understood it was sometimes necessary. In fact she was quite drawn to it. Because she couldn't do any sorts of fighting she admired those who could defend.

For Valette to see a male defending his lands was very hot to her. When she came closer to the borders the sounds of a hunt came to her ears. She was no stranger to that. Flesh ripping, the smell of blood. Her hazel eyes fell on Steady and Day, and how they seemed to rip a female apart. The sight shocked her for a moment, to see such violence. She was reminded of Odette's words for a very brief moment. How Steady was a killer. He was. And she didn't even mind.

The fact that he was protecting his territory, protecting the pack, protecting the kids, and protecting her made Valette all flustered inside. Perhaps that was what her mother saw in her father? The danger aspect of it? She wasn't sure but what she was certain of was that this female was not going to survive. Valette almost felt bad for feeling Steady so attractive right now. However she was curious what the female did to see Steady in such rage.

Sorry, Mix. But Valette only has eyes for Steady xD

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Emélie - January 15, 2017

Sorry for the wait omg. Also, her daughter might be a lil closer to home than ya think ;))))

It was over. Her life flashed before her eyes · images of her children, those alive and gone, her mates she grew to love and leave as the years streamed by, the eyes of those she'd slayed just before they took their last breaths, and yet, Emma was content. Despite knowing that all she'd ever known would soon be gone, ripped away from her at the root, she was happy. So happy in fact, that Emma looked into the eyes of her murderer and laughed a hideous shriek of graciousness. Her fate was out of her hands, but she couldn't have wished it any other way.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Grayday Sr. - January 15, 2017

:'D
Something about that laugh grated on him; made his nose twitch up in a silent snarl and his skin positively crawl. He wanted it to stop, but he had no control over that. Seemed like he had no control over anything, lately, and sometimes it made him so mad. 

And he was mad, now. So mad he felt he had no control over himself, which was new, but not entirely unexpected, he would later reflect. But right then he was just mad, and he wanted it to stop but since he couldn't do that, he just wanted to hurt her. Or anybody, really, but the woman was already in his jaws. Day bit down, ripped and tore, and jerked his head back only to find that her leg had somehow become detatched from her body.

The severed limb was tossed away, and then Day tore into the woman's insides, pulling out intestines and snarling in anger as he did.

He just wanted her to stop laughing.

He just wanted everything to stop.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Evelyn - January 16, 2017

If her body wasn't so in shock then she might've fainted right there, but Evelyn wasn't so lucky as to catch even the smallest of breaks these days. The furious snaps and breaks were what pulled her forth, and what continued pulling her closer, even as Day ripped a leg from the woman's body and began tearing into her. Normally, the situation might have called for a proud smile, for she was becoming increasingly proud of her pack. But that laugh...Evelyn knew that laugh like she knew herself. 

Mother?

Now, okay, she had never been paticularly fond of her mother, but tell me that seeing your only living parent being ripped apart by your packmates wouldn't fuck you up at least a little. Anger began to build inside of her, fear creeping up behind it. For every snarl she attempted, a submissive crouch masked it. For every hackle which prickled on edge, a tear began to form. She was confused and hurt, but above all, Evelyn was pissed.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Steady - January 16, 2017

The laugh she gave irritated Steady as much as it did Grayday, and he chose that moment to dig his fangs deep into her neck, his own twisting and pulling as he severed her spine and the muscles and tendons surrounding it, effectively removing her head from her body and stopping her obnoxious laugh. Proud, he held it up for a moment, not thinking anyone was around but Grayday. His eyes glanced to the background, and that's when he saw Valette. Knowing she would approve, he began to wag his tail. But, his victory was short-lived as a single word reached his ears.

Mother?

Eyes found the source of the voice. Evelyn. He dropped the head quickly and it made a soft thud as it hit the snowy ground and rolled a bit before stopping. What happened could not be veiled. Blood and body parts littered the ground and stained the white snow. But, now, that wolf didn't matter, and he could care less about her. But, that feeling did not extend to Evelyn.

They had their issues in the past, but Steady was not completely heartless. He walked towards his pack mate, the proud stance he held moments ago gone, replaced with respect for the female before him, though none should mistake it for guiltiness. I didn't know, he said softly. While he understood the snarls, he also realized she paired them with submission. He would allow her this moment of anger, as she very well had the right to it. She murdered Keoni and Nikai's biological mother, after she came here looking for refuge for her and her pups, he explained. She sealed her fate the moment she decided to come back here. 

Once again, no apology was made by the Alpha. Even had he known the stranger as Evelyn's mother, he first and foremost knew her as the coward who had taken a mother from her month-old children. Maybe some would view Steady as someone that had just taken Evelyn's mother from her, and maybe Evelyn would hate him for that. But, he couldn't undo what was done.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Krypton - January 17, 2017

ooc- cameo post, I can delete this later if need be! Krypton is just swinging by to see everything and will step in after to tend wounds and drag the body somewhere if that's okay! 

She heard the commotion from afar, though was not sure what it was. Krypton didn't realize everything till she stood from atop a snowy hill and looked down. Her family had killed someone. There she saw, Dteady holding the head with pride as his gamma and beta stood near him with honor. But another wolf was there, another she had never met and she looked angry.

krypton looked around, trying to see who had injuries that she could tend to. She also looked at the body, wondering if she should drag it away or take it in for extra food. It would not be the first time the pack were cannibals.

krypton slowly slid down the hill, arriving with a quiet thud in the snow, staying silent. She stayed a respectable distance away. Should she be allowed to come closer, she would offer her medical skills first, then offer her strength.

until then, she stood behind on the side lines, staring at the others with bewilderment. She looked at Steady, surprised, but never disappointed. Whatever he did, it was most likely for the safety of the pack.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Valette - January 17, 2017

I think my turn was skipped? Not sure what the posting order is now!

Valette watched the scene unfold. The female went down as she expected. What she didn't expect was for Mirabelle to come up to them and call out to her mother. Her hazel eyes widened. They killed her mother. But then again, she killed Keoni and Nikai's mother. She shouldn't have come back and even trespassed.

Valette looked over Steady, as he went to Mirabelle first so show his respects. The beta wondered what Mirabelle would do, if he mother could murder so quickly did she have the skills to do some murdering herself. She instantly trotted next to Steady, worried for his safety. Not that she could provide any guardian skills.

Valette stayed quiet, not really sure what to say or do in this moment. Normally she was quite good with words but Steady already had been saying what had happened. Her mother had not been a good wolf, a good person. She murdered Althaia and took Witchhazel with her. "She even took one of the pups," she added. "Keoni and Nikai had a sister," she whispered. She had to let the other know.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Grayday Sr. - January 19, 2017

Day remained crouched over the dead woman's body, eyes dull as they followed the movements of the wolves around him. None of the words that were spoken really registered with him, and mainly, he was focused on the body language of the alpha pair. (Because that's what they were, really. Day had long since moved Valette up to Steady's level.)

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Evelyn - January 21, 2017

She was in shock. Nothing Valette or Steady could've said could've pulled her from the moment. All she could hear was the rush of blood in her ears and her heart pounding throughout her skull. I have to go, I have to leave, I have to go, I have... she told herself, repeating the silent thought as her body fought to run from the scene. Had Evelyn not made herself get up and run away, she might've lunged for either of her leaders, and perhaps Grayday as well. There were no hurt feelings over the loss of her mother's life, but rather, anger over Steady's still unjustified murder. She couldn't stay within the borders any longer; Evelyn had to leave.

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Steady - January 21, 2017

Mirabelle was visibly upset, and it was looking like his words were lost upon deaf ears. His own ears flicked back in irritation. He should have known it wouldn't matter to her what this trespasser did. It was her mother, that's all she knew. It didn't matter she had murdered one of their own, stolen a pup, and even possibly come back for Keoni and Nikai. He glanced to Valette, relief flowing through him that he could always count on her. She knew the history here, understood completely what had happened. As he looked back to Mirabelle, he didn't think she wanted to know. 

Mirabelle left, and Steady's gaze caught Krypton and he motioned her over. It would probably be out of place to suggest that we eat, wouldn't it? he said, to no one in particular. He really hated to see good meat go to waste, and she was already torn to pieces. Krypton, can you check on Grayday, then take a look at my face? he asked, wanting Grayday to be seen first. He didn't feel like his face as that bad, but he wasn't sure if his Gamma had taken any injuries in the fight. 

Then, he turned to Valette. He didn't question himself or his motives, and he didn't feel bad for what he had done. He could say, without a doubt, that he had protected his pack today, and why should he apologize for that. He reached out to touch his bloody nose to Valette's, finding calmness in the familiar touch. 

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017

He spoke as if it was to no one, though he motioned the beast over. Krypton looked at the mangled body, marveling at the strength of the three put together. She rolled her shoulders, knowing that the body was not significant to them. "I say we cache it, or at least, take what we need. Times are tough in weather like this," she said to him, lowering her muzzle towards the dead wolf. She felt no pity, nor any nausea. The wolf died for good reason, what's done is done. She didn't care that Evelyn ran off, she didn't pay attention to her.

She was asked to check on the two, to make sure that they were okay. She nodded, making her way over to gray and examining his wounds. They didn't look fatal like Steady's, but knew they could be tended to. She ran her tongue over them gently, cleaning them before turning to Valette. "Clean Steady's wounds please, I must fetch herbs to seal everything and prevent infection." She instructed with a twinge of seriousness in her voice. With that, Krypton ran off, in search of any plants that could aid her with healing. 

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - RIP Valette - January 22, 2017

Valette watched how the young woman was completely in shock. She would have the same if that had been her father. She would not know what to do, though perhaps her loyalties were stronger towards Steady than Maribelle's ever was. Valette watched Steady, sort of surprised when he spoke that they could as well eat her. It was meat but it was another wolf. She was reminded of Odette and that Steady wasn't as good as she thought. However Valette couldn't see this as a bad thing. He protected his lands and now in these harsh winter colds they could use some warm meat in their bellies.

Krypton was called closer to inspect the meat and the wounds. She agreed with Krypton and nodded. They could take what they needed and leave her to rot right here. She was not worthy in Valette's eyes to be buried. She killed one of their own. She glanced in surprise at Krypton when she was told to lick Steady's face clean. Valette would have done nothing rather and stepped closer. She started to lick over his wounds tenderly, making sure to lick them all clean of whatever could start an infection (or she would like to think so). She took her time, and perhaps did take some extra time as she had an excuse now to lick every inch of Steady's face.

Had part of my reply drafted and couldn't help but to reply as Valette had such a great excuse to drool all over Steady, haha

RE: i'm an assassin tho, it's what i do - Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2017

There was a peculiar ringing in his ears. Day shook his head as if trying to rid himself of an irritating fly, but the sensation did not leave him. Either way, Mirabelle had gone, and the threat with her, so Day simply stood and shook off his pelt, droplets of blood flying in every direction. He didn't hear Steady's words, or Krypton's - he simply saw the former beta dart off.

It seemed like they were being dismissed. Probably because Valette wanted a bit of alone time with Steady. Those two, Day thought, trying to feel amusement. It didn't quite work.

With a soft breath, Day set off in the direction Krypton had gone. Before he reached her, though, he veered off course and began wandering, his steps leading him on a blind tour of the territory as he gave into the unconscious desire to secure their borders.