Wolf RPG
Dragoncrest Cliffs Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Dragoncrest Cliffs Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall (/showthread.php?tid=27729)

Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Armor - June 10, 2018

ok! finally ready to throw this guy into the action! @Rose but also AW! 

He had been settling in well considering his grouchy off putting demeanor of which he only spared Heda. Armor knew he wasn't the easiest to get along with, and he accepted that, and quite frankly embraced that fact. He was a dick. But he could be useful, well he had been. He wasn't sure where his skills might take him now, but he would have to learn quickly.

Armor was quickly becoming a fan of the freshwater lake that stood at the heart of the forest. He wasn't used to still water, as Maungeda had survived off of rushing rivers. He often found time to soak his lame leg in the water to help with the swelling and the pain that came from a day of walking. Armor had a feeling he might find somewhere along here to make his den, so as to have easy access to the cooling water.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Dalia - June 16, 2018

i am not rose but :o want /// this post might be trash i'm so sorry i got so excited for dalia to meet someone new 

the lake was not the same as the ocean. dalia could not find the same glimmering treasures here as she could on the beach. but the lake was safer, mildly. the waters were calmer and here she did not have to worry about any unknown creatures. all the ones she had encountered had been kind, but portia had warned her about the mysterious creatures of the ocean that could harm her. here, in the heat of the summer, she could relax.

she spotted a man along the waters edge as she was making her way there and, quietly, she approached. her ears were pricked as she viewed the stranger, she did not appear frightened. he was within the borders, casually, and as her nose twitched she found head's scent intertwined with his. he was drageda, for sure, though dalia still had no idea who he was. gracefully, she approached the waters edge, eyeing him with a flick of her ear, and dipped her head for a quick drink, gaze not leaving him. and when she'd had her fill, regardless of if he had spoken to her or not by now, she raised her head to give him her full attention. it was the right thing to do, she thought, to become acquainted with everyone in the pack. "hello," she said to him finally, ears cupped forwards.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Armor - July 01, 2018

OMG so sorry for the long time to reply! Ive been very busy!!!!!!!!! glad you could join in!

Dragging his gaze away from the water, Armor was greeted with yet another beautiful woman. He was starting to wonder if there were any other males within this land, he knew there were but he had yet to meet any. Not that he minded. 

"Greetings." He drawled, curious if she had anything else to say or if that was the extent of their conversation. Her voice was spoken in the common tongue and so he replied likewise, unsure if she knew the native language. He wasn't extremely fluent in the common tongue, but he knew enough to decieve most. And you know.... fake it till you make it.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Dalia - July 02, 2018

of course, dalia was raised with both the common tongue and the native language, but portia and dio spoke the common tongue so that's all she ever spoke. everyone else seemed to know it anyway, and she was far more fluent speaking common tongue anyway. so, she continued. 

"my name is dalia," she said softly, taking a few careful steps towards him. of course, he was older than her. everyone in the pack her own age was, roughly, related to her. not that she really mind. even that kind, hvitserk man that portia loved so much had left recently to go to sangeda. dalia wished he hadn't, he seemed nice, and portia was so beat up over his leaving. dalia hated to see her mother so distraught-- at least she had the babies to distract her. "what are you doing?" the pale sylph asked him. perhaps just going for a swim? he didn't seem to be hunting or drinking.

no worries!! <3

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Armor - July 06, 2018

"Hmmm, Dalia." He commited the name to memory, and in return offered his own name, "Armor." He turned his attention back to the cooling water, swishing his tale to make waves on the surface. "Soaking my leg." Armor spoke haphazardly, as if it was the only logical thing he could be doing. 

Looking back at her, he raised a brow. "What are YOU doing?" He threw the question back at her.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Dalia - July 09, 2018

she looked over his leg curiously. she was not her mother, not by any means, but she was in some ways a healer. she had no way to help in this moment, however, he seemed to be doing all he could. did she ask what was wrong with it? was that rude?

"getting a drink," she explained easily with a tilt of her head, "the ocean is not good for drinking-- it'll make you sick, of course." but he knew that-- surely, why'd she even explain? she didn't have to do that. her face heat up with embarrassment of her words, she should've just stayed quiet. trying not to throw herself into a panic, dalia shook her pale head. she was just overthinking, it probably didn't even matter. "i was going to go herb collecting after this," she said, moving on.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Armor - July 11, 2018

"Yes I have noticed the death trap that is the ocean." Armor was not a fan of the great expanse of water that sat below the cliffs. He much prefered that calm lake, although he would prefer to stay away from all large bodies of water. The ache of his bones prevented such things when he chose to be active.

"Collect herbs? Are you trying to be deadlier than the ocean?" It was obvious that this young woman was not a murderer, however not all herbs were good. He really just wanted to rile her up, might as well get some amusement out of the encounter.

RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - Dalia - September 15, 2018

dalia giggled, unable to help herself at the mans comment. "no, but i suppose i could always use them that way if i wanted to," she purled, eyes shining. dalia and the man had a short conversation afterwards, and then she left him to his swimming, off to find those herbs.