Verdigris Ravine I say my blessings all for you
The Tribe
Sunling
5 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
For the momthers, if you have time! <3

Although his eyes and ears had opened at last, it had taken a few days for the boy to discern much from anything. The dark shape that was most often curled around him was his mother, he had puzzled together at least – a beacon of warmth, comfort and safety in this confusing world of new sights and sounds.

There was another, too. He had been wary of the stranger at first, but Kusuma had reassured her son through soft words and comforting motions. His uncertainty eventually gave way to curiosity; so much so that today as @Asun left the den to tend to business outside, Harta toddled after her for a few steps, though stopped short of the entrance. It was far too bright out there, and the smells that wafted in assaulted his senses.

Sitting back on his haunches, as if patiently waiting for the other woman's return, Harta turned back to @Kusuma as she lazed in the back of the den, blue gaze questioning. Where did she go?
The Tribe
NPC
160 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Darkwoman's legs lay splayed out from under her, her head resting on her forelegs. She'd been keeping Asun-love safe as well as Harta, though she didn't think the woman needed much protecting. Had she been through as much as Kusuma had?

Asun-love will be back soon, Harta, she wuffed softly. Golden eyes watched the woman leave, warmth in her heart. Her head turned back to her son. Is more cramped in den with two big coyote and one little one. Perhaps leaving to stretch legs. Or maybe to talk with tribeheads about staying. 

Either way, she hoped Asun-love would be back soon. 

It felt colder in the den without her.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!