Ankyra Sound pond rings
Sapphique
Pearl
green-eyed jill! wield a cutlass bright
6 Posts
Ooc — wen
All Welcome 
[Image: 2b994663bb733b69d750baf2ec4b205e94f2f17d.gifv]

something bloomed in her chest, like dried seaweed melting between lips — something that would not leave the back of her mouth, between her teeth.
she'd left something behind. and it wasn't that she wanted it back, moreso feeling that she hadn't turned the stove after leaving her house.
was her crew still out there? not looking for her, surely?
ah, bombaclatt!
jhonny. she who beheaded him, put silver to his dome, hacked his neck, and bore his head to her fearful countrymen. definitely his fucking fault! a neutral static assaulted her limbs. she needed a swim to think.
on her way to the sound to investigate a bit further, she whistles a tune to herself.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
349 Posts
Ooc —
a new face joined the cliffs. sobeille watched her from the cover of shadow-studded leaves.

she was dark, svelte, and her green eyes spoke of intriguing danger.

as the woman whistled her way down the sound, sobeille followed -- making a game of how long she could stalk her under the guise of stealth.
Sapphique
Pearl
green-eyed jill! wield a cutlass bright
6 Posts
Ooc — wen
yay a sobeille! <33

the words of the ancient mariner rhyme were lost on her, and she sighed as she touched ground on outcropping. for a daughter of the sea, her spirit often hawked and spat like rum over a curling fire, and her mother often dropped her into the waters to cool her tantrums.
something sent the quills of clumped hair along her back on their feet, and she shuddered s she quickly looked behind her. how weird!
she quickly brushed it off, moreso out of carelessness and self-assuredness if anything, one her prized traits, for sure. she quickly searches for the easiest way to descend and hopscotches to her next perch.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
349 Posts
Ooc —
how could i resist?<33 i love the gif u used btw

once or twice now, the obsidian she-wolf paused, the delicate curve of her spine lifted as she cast her emerald gaze around her.

sobeille shrank back each time.

her game was short lived. there was no way to be stealthy out in the open, and as the woman began to make her descent, it became clear she did not know the footpath.

de path be dat way, she almost said -- but a morbid intrigue possessed her and stilled her tongue.

what does a body look like when it's broken by the cliffside?