Blacktail Deer Plateau Hope
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —

Sybella was wandering around Morningside, hoping that she would run into her brother. She had not seen him in a long time and she was starting to lose hope that she'd ever see him again. The she-wolf lays down under a tree which didn't have much snow underneath it.
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Sorrel's body was doing its best. Illness still plagued her frail frame but she was determined to work beside the discomfort. If Grayday saw her, perhaps he would criticize her efforts, but being alone without serving any place in the back just didn't quite feel right. There was another wolf not far off from where Sorrel stood, and for a moment, she thought that maybe it was her father. The slow wag of her tail, however, halted as the unfamiliar scent wafted by.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
She walks a bit until she catches eye of a female, Sybella looks at the female and she looked like sylvas but a bit smaller, perhaps she was her neice that Grayday had been talking about. "Hello. My name is Sybella" She said simply hoping she would introduce herself as well.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Sorrel turned with a look of both curiosity and suspicion as she evaluated the stranger. Sybella, she thought, was a lovely name; it might have been her favorite thus far. Sorrel, she whispered, her eyes never leaving those of the woman's. She smelled like pack, like Grayday; Sorrel wasn't afraid. If anything, the artificial presence of her Alpha made her feel safe, even in the potential presence of death.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella knew that her name sounded familiar. "Are you a child of Sylvas?" Sybella thought that she might as well ask since her question was still fresh in her mind. She was trying to find her family, she missed being around relatives.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Sorrel furrowed her brow for a moment and took a half-step back, not really knowing how to react to the forward demeanor of this strange Sybella. Nonetheless, she nodded her head and waited for a response. It didn't seem too outlandish to think that this woman knew her from one life or another, as it seemed that a lot of wolves did. Grayday had known her when she was only a child and all he had ever been was kind; because of that, there remained a glimmer of hope for Sybella.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Her tail wagged as she looked upon the female in front of her. Sylvas had made himself a family, the female looked like him very much and it made her smile. "Well, I'm his sister. Technically your aunt." Sybella hoped that one day she would be blessed with pups of her own but she knew that that wouldn't be happening anytime soon due to the meeting they had a while back.
131 Posts
Ooc —
There was no real reason not to believe the claim, as was said before. Sybella and Sylvas certainly looked alike, as did Sybella and Sorrel by extension. Maybe it was a coincidence, Sorrel thought, that they happened to have a loose resemblance of one another. Her looks might have easily been attributed to her mother, and if she could remember what her mother looked like, that might have made for a decent argument. 

Hm, Sorrel breathed, sitting back on her haunches with a new sense of calm. There was no danger here, she decided; aside from Engel, there hadn't been any reason for her to worry.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The brown pelted female gazed upon her niece, she looked much like her father and possibly her mother but Sybella knew her not so she was unsure. ¨Well I look forward to getting to know you better¨ Sybella says breaking the silence.
131 Posts
Ooc —
I'll try wrapping it up here!

Sorrel nodded with another heavy breath, then stood back up to go. Bye, she said to Sybella, then turning to walk away and find out where brother Kieran had disappeared to.