The Tangle hips that could bear you a buffalo
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi doesn’t like the space between them so she followed after her, but only a step or two. She can see the spirit die away the moment Eirlys shrinks back. Maybe she should have said something sooner, let her know what happened, but she’d been so wrapped up in the whirlwind of emotions it had… slipped her mind. If she’d been swept up enough, she may have followed after her sister but she keeps her feet firmly planted. It isn’t until the other girl returns and nudges her cheek that she softens, licking the side of her face and trying to assure her that everything will be fine.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen,” she says. Maybe, seeing her family again will make her leave Drageda, something she thought she’d never do, but can she do that to them? Can she not go with the family she lost so long ago? Furi sighs and wants to crumble to the ground, hide away in the dirt, never to resurface. “I want to see you again and all of them… please?” she adds. Can she go now? No, probably not. “Do you need help finding your way back? Where are you staying?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
“No matter what,” Eirlys replied staunchly, a touch of their mother’s fierceness coming through the glint of her glacial eyes, “we are together again, sisko.” She gave her littermate a teary smile. “I can find my way back, and I will bring Ceallach here with me soon. We’ll come and see you — I know your pack scent, now. When we visit should we call for Furi?” She nuzzled the other girl’s cheek, hoping that despite the barrage of information, Mallaidh would be able to weather the storm until Eiri brought Ceallach back with her.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi doesn’t have anything to say and she closes her eyes, leaning into the touch. It’ll be fine, she tells herself, but she somehow doesn’t believe. Eirlys has been a ghost for so long, and Ceallach and… everyone else. Her sister assures her they will see one another again, that she knows where to find her, and she takes a deep breath, slowly untangling from her so she can look at her again. “Yes. Soon?” she asks, nodding her head, and finally departing not long after—with a heavier weight than when she left.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes