Wapun Meadow Talk Show Host
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Private 
@Hyacinth

Glorious, rosy and coppertoned, the morning sky cast a soft shade of pink over the meadow where the snow had melted to little more than a film through which old shrubs and dead grass from the season past rose like little soldiers. Off in the copse of cottonwood trees that franed the field a lark sang, heralding the dawn to the few pronghorns that grazed peacefully at the outskirts of the meadow. One raised its head, suddenly, and uttered a sharp snort to alert the others, who were skittish enough to start, before they went back to grazing. The stag uneasily eyed the meadow and ushered his small herd into the woods, disappearing into the darkness.

Sheol was not hungry- he’d hunted through the night and had already cleaned every trace of blood and fur from his coat, returning it to silky alabaster once more. He strode to the edge of the meadow after casting a glance around the perimeter, and moved toward the stream which cut through it like a ribbon of silver. Crouching like a panther, the tall male stopped to drink, ears still flicking back and forth, ever alert, as the pronghorns had been, should any other wolf choose to visit the meadow in the rosy hour of sunrise.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Onward and around she moved, sleeping for hours at a time before moving onward to preserve energy. She had no real place to go, so without that pushing her to move faster she could take her time. The birdsong that broke the silence and announced the daylight was beautiful and she walked slowly through the fading darkness to enjoy it. As she entered the meadow, the faint  sounds of grunting and the recent smell of prey made her stomach growl and she gave a low whine "well shoot..." she muttered and then spotted the stream.

Her gaze travelled along the banks of the water until she spotted the male, who's head had lowered in drink. She gave a low chuff to say she was nearby and then approached the water, deciding to fill her stomach with water. While she lapped at the cool fluid she kept glancing at him from the corner of her eyes.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sheol lapped up the cool water, eyes focused on the opposite bank and continued to drink even when he caught sight of another figure approaching. He blinked, though, at the sight of the attractive, silver and white female who approached the stream without hesitation. She was alluring- both in her natural beauty and in the way she moved toward the water, unafraid of his presence.

Once finished, he lifted his head to cast a proper gaze her way, noting with a slightly hungry gaze the curve of her body; she was healthy, and she was beautiful. A prime example of a female, and despite the bit of silver in her coat, she was still very much within the considerably small realm of wolves he considered to be truly attractive. 

He didn’t stare- it only took him an instant, really, to make his mind up about her. ”Good morning,” He said, his voice a velvety baritone, perhaps the most reasonable and familiar tone he possessed. He turned his eyes her way again, to see what sort of reaction he might get.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
After what was the third sideways glance his way she decided he wouldn't hurt her and so lowered her eyes to drink with enthusiasm, pink tongue dipping in and gathering a mouthful of water repeatedly until she felt she couldnt hold any more. It was then that she lifted her head and turned toward him, licking the droplets of water that remained around her muzzle.

In the few moments that she had been drinking he had apparently noticed her and been looking, something that caused a pleased flutter in her belly. He commented on the morning and she gave a dainty nod, her lips quirking up  "It sure is. Beautiful even. Spring's coming really quick" she said,  her drawl full fledge like always.  She eyed him, giving him what she hoped to be a subtle once over. He was long and lean, pale in coloring and his fur was wispy and long. He was ghostlike but attractive. 

Remembering what her momma had said about being in front of attractive strangers, she sat up straigh and tilted her chin in a way that made her look at him through her eyelashes, a coy but because it was Hyacinth and not some skank, shy expression on her face.

11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She sat up, and didn’t seem averse to having company. She was a lovely thing; slim but healthy, with a nice sheen to her coat and eyes that stood out against the pale complexion of her face like a pair of sapphires placed on a bed of pure white sand. She was poised as well- which led him to believe she was well brought up, probably from some sort of nobility for parents. He was intrigued.

Her voice was soft, her words well articulated and with an accent that he had never heard before. Charming. There was a musical sort of swing to it- he wanted to hear her speak more, he wanted to hear her accent, to learn its nuances, to tuck it away in his library of voices. ”It is,” He agreed, maintaining the tone of voice he’d already chosen though he wantwd dearly to try out her accent to see how it felt. ”It will be nice to see the green again; I miss it, after such a long, drab winter.” He said.

Wasn’t she just precious- she even knew how to play her angles- her posturing was certainly not lost on the male, who had an eye for body language. ”Forgive me- I should introduce myself; I am Couth Delacourt, pleased to meet you,” He said, bowing his head to her politely.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She relaxed a bit more as they fell inyo pleasant, simple conversation. It was something she was good at so long as the other could contribute as well which he seemed intent upon doing. He commented on the greens of spring and she nodded eagerly "Green is a lovely color, but I look forward to the others. Like flowers and the blues of lakes and ponds." She said with a small uplift of her lips. She was a girly girl, the pinks, purples and yellows of flowers were what grabbed her eyes the most.

She brighened as he introduced himself first. She was usually the one to do so upon meeting a new face. "Nice to meet you as well Mr. Delacourt. My name is Hyacinth Gosling. Do you know any good packs round here? I've been fixin' to explore all my options" she asked keeping up on her manners. She was interested in him, he seemed to be interested enough to keep conversation up with her and she was never one to rush away from a good looking man.