Blackfeather Woods two years gone, came back as some bones and so cynical
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Back-dated to 3/9 ish. @Siarut, @Tahani

They’d waited the rest of the day for Tomkin to show up but, ultimately, they moved forward—or Cruz is going to assume so, so correct if wrong—to Blackfeather Woods. With her family in tow, she sews her roots a little deeper (as if carrying the leader’s children didn’t), but it would be easy to lead them elsewhere and start over as a northern family. If Kove only cares about the children, and not her, what does she have to stick around for? They’re her children too.

Following along the creek into the woods, she lingers with her littermates, the Iyaroak, before she lifts her nose and calls for @Kove.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her howl rang deep, vibrating through his bones in a familiar tone that he had long missed. He followed his sisters, knowing his brother need time to cool off. Well that's what Sia assumed, he wasn't to sure where he had gone and that worried him. But truly he was stuck. He couldn't find his brother without leaving his sisters, and so he felt stuck. If Tomkin didn't show up soon, Sia would be driven to find the boy. For now Sia silently followed his sisters, a pale shadow with a green gaze constantly scanning their surroundings. 

Sia knew they were at Shiv's new home, and he was fasincated by the trees that hid the sun from view. They were quite the scene with their pale coats of white contrasting against the darkness that crept below the trees.

He waited for his sister's howl to be returned.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
i hope you mean backdated to 5/9 ahahaha

the forest was even more intimidating up close, dark and twisted. Tahani stared nervously into the dim-lit trees as Shivali gave a howl for her leader, wondering just how long it would take to get used to this plain. she felt a sharp pang of longing for the open tundra, and swallowed thickly, trying not to let the emotion show on her face. she didn't want to spoil the moment for her siblings.

she, too, wondered where Tomkin was. he had been offended by Shivali's words, and she didn't think that was quite fair--they had no way of knowing what their sister had seen, or had been through. they hadn't seen her in what seemed like ages, although it had only been several moons. Tomkin was unfairly projecting the situation upon himself, and she hoped he would come and find them soon.

her eyelids drooped--she was tired, and desperately wanted a rest. she hoped this northern guy came sooner rather than later, so she could get settled in, find a den, and go to sleep.
Common · Inuttut
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry this is so late, things have been wild. Italics are Inuttut.

There was not much for Kove to do, his morning patrol completed and the waiting game started for the evening one. He was resting—his joints ached less as the cold faded away, but he still had days when things weren’t exactly how they’d once been—when he heard the woman’s call, and promptly ended his break in order to answer it; being a ways off yet, he howled back in response to her own, letting her know he was at least present within the woods.

Upon his arrival, he noticed immediately the unknown pair that accompanied his fellow northerner, over each of which he glanced before settling his gaze on the face that was familiar. “Who are they?” he asked her, motioning to each with his nose. Though there appeared to be some familiarity between the trio, he did not piece together that they were related; the paleness of one’s coat was something he’d long ago stopped associated solely with the north, for not all that wore the snow were born from it.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Tahani and Siarut are quiet beside her and she looks to them with a small smile and wave of her tail as they now wait. There isn’t a doubt in her mind Kove wouldn’t take in her siblings too. Their numbers have been small and the boost of two extra able-bodied wolves will benefit them. And if not? Well, she doesn’t need the Woods to keep her family safe.

After a while, Kove approaches. He tries to be sneaky by speaking their tongue and she grins. “My sister and brother,” she tells him, before indicating each one respectively. “Tahani and Siarut.”
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
OMG I didn't realize it was my turn!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!!

Siarut was surprised to hear the northern tongue fall from the new alabaster male, he didn't let it show though. His green gaze racked over his frame, taking in every detail, he was a northerner. He was still naive in his thinking, and assume his coat and tongue signified his northern descent. 

"Greetings."
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
the comforting sound of her native tongue came from the man--this must be the leader, the northern male of whom Shivali had spoken. she introduced them, and Tahani gave a gentle nod of her head at the stranger, smiling. she chose to reserve her words until later, when they knew each other better. if there were any other formalities to be made, she would let her more outspoken siblings tackle them, unless she were to be directly addressed.
you can skip me going forward unless addressed
Common · Inuttut
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Wrapping this up since they're about to leave, lol

The introductions are through, easily speaking in their natural tongue with the leader of the pack. Their skills are also addressed and some of the concern about their other brother, should he show up in the coming days. She hopes he’ll reconsider and find them before they have to go out of their way and find him. When all is said and done, Shivali stays close with her brother and sister, showing them around to some of the more important spots and finally sharing the evening together.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads