Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out soft yips of happiness when she got kisses back from Kove. Her tail patting against the rocky underground. When Kove grew more calm she did too. She fed of his energy and straightened herself out. She blinked a few times. She shifted a bit back to give him the room. She was still close but not plastered against the handsome male. It was cute to see Kove's tail wag. Scarlett smiled lightly at that. Her ears fell back when Kove spoke so serious. Instantly Scarlett looked like a kicked puppy. Was he going to break off with her? No, it couldn't be? He loved her? They go through Lacinia and .. Shiba. He couldn't do this to her now. They even talked about puppies...!

But when he smiled Scarlett calmed down and she curiously looked at the boyfriend. She leaned forward when he was talking about having a question. Instantly her mind started rattling, and wheels turning. Was it THE question? Her eyes went wide and just blinked a few times more. "Of course, what do you want to know?," Scarlett sounded so breathless when barking that to Kove. Her pink tongue licked over her maw almost nervously. Kove did look a bit tense. Scarlett suddenly grew shy and glanced down, although when her blood red orbs briefly glanced in Kove's copper ones they just couldn't be cast down again. A soft smile tugging on her lips. An intense happy smile. 
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM