With The Pain I've Acquired
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
During the brief lapse of time it took for the Queen to settle and for her loyal Consort,Kaname, to arrive the dark furred female in front of her had already been given a throrough inspection on Cara's behalf. By the mere looks of her, she could guess that she was a pack wolf, and by the way she didn't budge or seem even a little bothered by Cara's gruff greeting, she could too make the conclusion that this wolf was most probably high ranked in her pack, whichever that might be.

Her yellow gaze lingered on the stranger as she silently twisted an ear in awknowledgement to Kaname's arrival. While she waited for the so-called urgency to be delivered Cara had no eyes for anyone but Bindi. And as she began to speak, revealing the shocking fact that she was not only Beta (something Cara had more or less pin pointed) but that she belonged to the pack Mordecai had come to warn her about. 
The pack she had make a note to visit but had not yet had the chance to.

Outrageous!, she thought, biting her tongue hard in order to hold back a growl that begun to form inside her chest. She needed to hear out the female before she made a move, she knew this. 
But, as the explosive dynamite she was, she could not hold back for too long.
"Why is he not the one speaking with us then?" , she barked with a certain coldness wrappig her words, "Is he too busy walking the halls that used to be ours?"  , she added, her eyes narrowing into sliths that attempted to conceal the utter discomfort she felt to know Jinx's palace was no longer hers.

The thought of a new set of wolves, a new set of unrelated faces roaming the place where Ouroboros came from brought an acidic taste to her mouth, but as the name of her greatest enemy was thrown into the air, the urge to puke became almost too real for Cara. Immediately she rose to her paws, her tail stretching behind her, not in a threatening but in an alarmed way, and with her brows quirking she demanded; "Mara has been exiled from the Spine, we want her head she announced to the female, refusing to give too much information but still making clear that the wolf she talked about was of the Spine's interest.
Messages In This Thread
With The Pain I've Acquired - by Bindi - March 11, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Kaname - March 12, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Cara - March 19, 2015, 05:33 PM