Whitefish River here 2 china
it feels better biting down
16 Posts
Ooc — Ash
When he offered her a fish, she seemed taken aback by his offer. She didn't seem affronted or offended, she was simply cautious. Skyfall didn't blame her; if a complete stranger had offered him food, he would've had to think twice before taking it. Skyfall grabbed one and took a step back before falling on his belly and beginning to eat. After a moment, the female timidly stepped forward, grabbed the second fish, and retreated a few steps back.

"You're welcome," he replied between mouthfuls of fish, turning his silvery eyes toward her. He understood her concerns about being offered food by a stranger, but instead of replying immediately he simply shrugged one slim shoulder. After a pause he finally spoke, "Skyfall. My mother taught me to share with those in need, and you look just as hungry as me." Beneath his fur, his ribs strained against his skin. He planned to remain in this valley through fall and winter, to gain weight and strength, and to find a pack to pledge himself to.

The white female didn't smell of any pack, so maybe their paths had been meant to cross.
Messages In This Thread
here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 24, 2013, 11:23 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 03:18 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 10:37 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 30, 2013, 03:01 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 30, 2013, 05:27 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - August 16, 2013, 11:00 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - August 17, 2013, 01:36 AM