Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was still a crying and whiney mess because she just couldn't believe it was happening. She had a mate now, a certainty that she would always have someone with her and never be alone again. Scarlett licked over his muzzle and couldn't stop. She looked like an excited puppy. Slowly she managed to calm down a bit more. "Honored? Really? Why? I am not that special," she returned. "I am honored to have you because you are so amazing and just the perfect boyfriend already." Scarlett didn't feel that special. She was amazed that Kove even liked her this way. They were official now. 

Her ears popped up at the strange words he was speaking. It was probably the language of his family. Scarlett curiously tipped her head in an adorable way. "I don't think I understood that." She would love to learn the language. Maybe Kove would learn her when they had a moment together. As alpha's they were busy but they had to make time for each other. Scarlett needed her daily dose of Kove. Luckily she could curl against him at night but more day time fun was definitely going on her daily schedule too. Plus she could use that time to eat since last time Kove wasn't too happy about that.

Her mind went on over the possibilities. The greatest thing of this all is that they didn't need alpha permission from Tuwawi nor anyone else to have babies. Scarlett's world stopped. But for that they needed to do certain things first and they hadn't done that yet. Spring was upon them, maybe she was blessed to get a second heat later in spring. It sometimes happened. Scarlett hoped so. Prayed for it. 
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM