Silvertip Mountain Mountains out of molehills
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It had a been a few days and there still had been no sign of Raissa. He had followed her scent as far as he could out of the pack lands, recruiting the help of Comet to find her. Eventually they had had to give it up and FitzDutiful was almost resigned that he was never going to find her. Day by day he had gone a little further - his main direction being towards the Bay - and today he was heading towards Neverwinter Forest in hopes that she had just hidden out there. On his way he stumbled through a familiar scent. Raissa's.

He ran, charging through the forest, hoping that she had decided to come back. Time to start this he thought. "Raissa! Raissa!" he called, the worry clear in his voice. He came upon the clearing that she was in and ran to her licking her all over, expressing his worry and his concern. "My god Raissa! I thought you'd gone for good! I followed your scent off the mountain days ago, I was worried you'd ran away! I've been looking for you for days on end! I even recruited a bird to help me find you! I was so worried!"

FitzDutiful looked at his mate letting the concern for her, the worry that she had gone, show in his eyes and his body.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 26, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 02, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 27, 2015, 06:16 AM