Duskfire Glacier A check up from an old friend
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Not at all! This will be interesting. :D 

Scarlett walked along the border at a casual pace. It didn't take long for a familiar face to arrive, and not one she was keen on seeing. But it was her own fault for even going close to the Duskfire borders. She couldn't help but get over her kindness. Otherwise it would just wonder into her mind. Her ears fell back when seeing the other female, like saying; 'Oh you.' In a not very nice way. Well that was too bad that the other female survived. Though the red eyed female turned her behavior around and perked her ears up with curiosity. Her light frame turning towards the other. 

"I am not going to die today," she returned with some air of confidence. Her tail raising more than it ever did when she was a DFG. "I heard about the attack, I wanted to see if you guys were alright. I only heard faint whispers." I am going to show kindness to you even if you don't want it, Scarlett thought. Kill them with kindness. That must be a very annoying thing to have a wolf still be kind after being evicted and humiliated. It was like telling them it didn't had any effect on her. "Plus I had one of my casual walks and decided to just walk in this direction."
Messages In This Thread
A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 26, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 26, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 27, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 28, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - April 01, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - April 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - April 08, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - April 11, 2015, 03:34 AM