Silvertip Mountain Mountains out of molehills
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I wonder if they could have a change of heart, because I don't like it when they fight :'( I know that's not realistic, I'm just thinking wistfully out loud...

Raissa didn't know she had drifted off until she was suddenly shaken awake by an onslaught of kisses and worried barks. She woke with a start, her mind much clearer then when she had fallen asleep. The first few seconds after she opened her eyes and saw her beloved in front of her, she was enveloped by complete, ignorant bliss. It was wonderful, but then the painful truth of reality set in and all the happiness drained away. There was only a small part left in her and that was were the pups resided.

She looked up with complete shock. He was showing emotion! For the first time in what seemed like months, he was actually showing her something. Slowly a grin spread across her face, probably making her look like the crazy person Fitz thought she was.

She could barely make the words come out of her mouth, she was so overjoyed by the fact he actually looked like he cared. "Oh, I was just on a walk, but then I came back into the territory. You actually came after me?" she squeaked out, not acknowledging the fact that he probably only cared about the pups. She was too blinded by happiness. He cared.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 26, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 02, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 27, 2015, 06:16 AM