Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove couldn't help but chuckle at her, or rather, at her reaction. He hadn't expected happy tears, but was actually somewhat glad he'd received them. It was the only type of tears he ever wished to see fall from her eyes, and would make sure that was all he ever did see. Even if it meant staying away from certain wolves, he would do just that for her alone. His head shook, however, when she said she wasn't that special. To others, it might seem that way, but to him that was anything but the case. In his mind, words could not describe her properly, and he viewed her as the most wonderful woman around. She was not simply special, but far beyond that, instead. “You are very special,” the man informed her, nudging her gently. “You are amazing in every way, and much more perfect than how you claim me to be. I am honored because I know you are much better, that you are a bright light shining through every ounce of darkness in the world.” He knew her to no longer be a princess, but a newly crowned queen instead. Not of the pack alone, but of the light in the world, of all that was good and kind. He was simply there to love and protect her, and make her shine as brightly as he was capable of.

The man smiled at her when she spoke of not understanding what he said. He had figured she would not, but would work to eventually change that. She didn't need to learn it all, but he hoped she would be interested enough to at least learn a few words. After all, it was something of a tie to his family, and he wished for her to be as close as she'd allow. “It means 'I love you',” Kove told her, his tail wagging behind him. She would at least need to know that, as he planned to inform her of his love as often as he could, and in as many ways as he could. For a girl who deserved the world, he hoped he would be able to give her something close to it. Even children, if she wished for them. They hadn't discussed the topic too thoroughly, but he was sure she would eventually want a litter to call her own, and he would be more than happy to provide her with such. Kove would, most likely, be the last of his living siblings to start a family, complete with kids and everything, but he didn't mind. It was worth waiting, he'd determined, as no one could ever be better for him than Scarlett.
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM