Ouroboros Spine tell me i'm your national anthem
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Quickly, like a serpent sliding through the tall grass, Cara made her way through the blooming gardens and green sceneries of the Spine, moving with the characteristic stealth of a predator that is upon its prey.
And there she almost was.
A brownish silhouette with a chaotic look that laid unsuspecting in the near distance, its calmness practically lurring in the curious Queen, who with a pleased huff dicovered that intricately hidden behind the muck was the one, or one of, the very wolves she wanted to find. 

With her tail adopting a naturally dominant posture and her paws moving mechanically to cut the distance between them, Cara began to approach the giggling female, her soft pastel eyes sinking intensely into the female's own as she finally, at a decent yet pushy distance, came to an abrupt stop. "Someone's been keeping busy.." she  barked, her slim ears pricking as she allowed her eyes to fall down the female's body in order to make a silent inspection of her grime-covered body.

Then deciding finally that the tone of her greeting could be taken in two different ways, the Queen decided to go for a more direct route, "How are you liking the Spine so far?" she questioned, never opening up to the possibility that she did not like the place. The majestic teeth and gaping edges of the so-iconic mountain belt that isolated the Spine from the rest of the Teekon Wilds, and the lush conifers that covered the, were impossible not to love -- especialy now that the earth had shed its cape of white to wear such a beautiful gown of green.
Messages In This Thread
tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 27, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Loreley - March 27, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 29, 2015, 08:34 PM