Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She wasn't surprised, and he was grateful not to have upset her with the news.  Despite his label as counselor, he never quite felt he knew the appropriate way to handle it when others were upset.  Especiallly when it was he who brought about the reaction.  Much like her, he wondered if he was the reason behind Saena's departure... he thought it more likely it was his own reaction to Osprey's situation, and lack of affirmative action, that had shown the yearling she no longer wished to dwell here.

"I think it is.  I don't think she could have done as she wished if she had stayed."  It was a subject he'd thought a surprising amount on, and one that he stood by.  She would not have been happy leading in the Plateau, not with he, Blue, and Lasher still here.  

"Not that I know of.  We haven't sent word.  It isn't our place to tell him, unless you would like someone to go let him know?"  As Lasher had said, Fox would likely not take well to the news, though he wondered how much she would say.  After all, Osprey wasn't one of her own, and even her status as Peregrine's sister didn't give the ember woman much power to speak on it.  Peregrine too didn't seem the type to allow others' opinions to sway his own, not that much and not where family was concerned.  Still, he didn't see any need for Peregrine to know, unless she wanted him to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Dante RIP - March 29, 2015, 09:46 PM