Silvertip Mountain Mountains out of molehills
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
When Raissa got back to her feet, FitzDutiful did the same. It was time to go, time to get home and get these puppies safe again. Or so he thought - it appeared Raissa wasn't ready to go quite yet. She apologised, dropping her gaze and returning it at various points. He was very careful to let nothing but affection show during this time - a slight smile, eyes soft. He said nothing, however, until she was completely finished.

The apology had taken him aback. He wondered if he could perhaps have forgiven her, if the situation was different. If Bindi hadn't been the beta of her pack. If Raissa had been the beta it would have been a different story - if Bindi had started the encounter then again, a different story. But this was a subordinate attacking her superior in something other than a rank challenge. It would not be tolerated by any other pack member and he wouldn't tolerate it from her. Again, none of this showed. It was a matter to be settled another time.

Focusing on the latter of her apology her sidled up close her her, ensuring if she needed any support he was there to rest upon. "I want our pups to be born to that too," his voice soft. It was the truth, it was what he wished for his pups. They deserved that. "Let's get home and maybe we can prep the den together for their arrival? I know it's early but I'm so excited for them to be here."
Messages In This Thread
Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 26, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 02, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 27, 2015, 06:16 AM