my favorite mistake (territory discovery)
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Her tail swayed with mirth at seeing her companion again, however odd his position when compared to her own. Indeed he was a puff of cloud clinging to the rocks, but from her angle he looked more like a billy ready to jump. One certain step forward, and it was off to another peak by which to gaze from. Perhaps he had taken a liking to the mountains.

“I live nearest to these mountains,” she claimed with an excited howl, her voice echoing from the peaks into the chasm depths yet unseen. Skillfully she bound closer, taking one sturdy stone underpaw then another til she was just beneath her companion on the impressive bluff. She fixed her claws between the crevices of softer earth to steady herself as she leaned out a little ways then peered upward below him. "Are you alright up there?” she inquired innocently. “There is a pathway down,” though as the words left her muzzle, she was certain he must have known this fact already. How else would he have gotten to such a precarious position?

Messages In This Thread
my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 23, 2014, 09:20 AM