Frostfire Ridge i'll take it all, rise and fall
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
This thread is welcome to anyone! He's looking for potential recruits so even if you don't want your wolf recruited (which is totally fine!) he's not going to be overly territorial. :-)

Týrr's work did not deign to cease, and the earthen colored Rekkr had just as ceaselessly put all of his energy and attention into his work. The work of preparing the Frostfire Ridge for the Empire it would hold in the coming future. Confidence and determination, partnered with persistence as it was, kept Týrr's head clear and his focus off of what he found himself missing more with each passing day. His affections for Tuwawi had not ceased simply because she had wandered off, or perhaps left to rekindle her lost love with Njal — Týrr did not know and he supposed that it did not matter. Still, he found himself holding onto the hope that she would return, though as unfortunate as it was if she did return to them she would find her kingdom in ruins. Try as he might he could not keep the already falling Glacier in tact; by the time he had realized that their forces had dwindled down to nearly nothing it was by and far too late. He could have went out to look for them, to drag them by their hides and interrogate, try to find out why they were suddenly disloyal to Tuwawi and the Glacier they had fought and shed blood to defend, but in his heart the Amazon Prince knew it was useless. He could drag them all back but he could not force them to stay. So, he turned to the nearby horizon and worked to gather those that remained, and those whose loyalties he could garner.

It was his birthright, after all. To lead. He had been born to it. Further trained by Quetzalcoatl, and later by Ragnar. Despite that Týrr's hatred for the scarred Viking was still very real, being the man's captive did have it's own clear cut advantages, and the Rekkr had learned many useful things. 

Even so, it wasn't just Tuwawi that was absent. It was her daughter, Maera, as well. There were others, the Rekkr knew, Malachi for one whom seemed to have disappeared shortly after Tuwawi had taken back her crown. The Rekkr had not seen hide nor hair of the other, and was left with the assumption that he had abandoned them. Turned traitor, perhaps. It did not matter. He would gather those that remained from the Glacier, if they would follow him, and recruit new blood.

This day, Týrr stayed within the confines of his desired home, building caches by making small hunting trips and taking from the Glacier. A more kind man might have left what remained — those that the sea wolves had not managed to tear into — for the wanderer but Týrr did not harbor such a generosity these days. It was not a shelter he intended to run, after all. The morning was tepid, a thin veil of fog spreading over the vast stretch of the Ridge as Týrr made his way through the territory, taking a mental stock of what he had gotten completed thus far and what was left. 
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 12, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 16, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 18, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 19, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by White Wolf - May 01, 2015, 09:50 AM