Blackfeather Woods i'll see this with my own eyes
334 Posts
Ooc — dead

A tiny young fae has made a terrible mistake. She knew where she was. Her eyes watched the tiny version of herself walked into a familiar crowded garden. The barking had led her here. "No! Run away!" But this warning was just a whisper. A squeak. My body tries to run after.... me.... but is stuck in place.

The pup's ears fold back as she barks and snarls widely at the canines, not knowing the strange animal coming from behind. He holds a heavy chain in one hand, lifting it over his head. I know what he's going to do. Before the pup could react, she is beaten in the head with that chained and dragged off into the darkness.

Everything goes black.

The dark star wakes up with a fright. Heart racing and head pounding. It felt like a giant branch fell onto her head. Blue eyes study the surroundings, scooting back into all the while. She has been having nightmares every night, and it embarrassing to wake up like a nervous wreck. A wet black nose lifted in the air. Luckily she didn't sense a presence, or so she thought. 
Messages In This Thread
i'll see this with my own eyes - by DeadLusa - April 24, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: i'll see this with my own eyes - by Asbestos - April 24, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: i'll see this with my own eyes - by DeadLusa - April 24, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: i'll see this with my own eyes - by Asbestos - April 25, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: i'll see this with my own eyes - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: i'll see this with my own eyes - by Asbestos - April 26, 2015, 04:07 AM