Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
i let these go so long that I don't remember where they fall in time lols. Should be a wrap!

"True, though I am not sure they would even be aware he was here.  Either way, it's no longer our problem."  Little harsh, but he returned the smile.  He did doubt anything had happened, for if it had they likely would have heard about it or seen signs by now.  More likely that he had simply run off without telling anyone.  A rude gesture, but not unheard of.

"Well, you aren't going to get any less stiff sitting around I guess," he added at length, casting a look at the sky.  "What says we take this show on the road and take a trip to the creek? I could use a drink."  Then, looking at his pelt, wet from the rain, he laughed.  "Though by looking at me you'd think I'd be good." His spirits had lifted considerably in Mordecai's company, and though he knew he would spend time time still dwelling on the question he'd posed, he had a clearer idea of what to do now. Leading off, he started through the trees towards the nearby water, slowly to allow Mordecai to fall in step alongside.
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Dante RIP - April 30, 2015, 02:48 PM