Greatwater Lake Two different worlds.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked up when he saw something white dash at him from the corner of his eyes. He turned towards the movement and realized it was a female wolf charging at him with... ... A seal skin in her mouth? Burke frown turned more into confusion when the female seemed to be glad to see him? He didn't know this female and he certainly wouldn't be friends with someone like her. His pale blue eyes coldly glanced over her until they fell right into her eyes. His tail or what was left of it, raised dominantly. Burke disliked that he was interrupted. The fact that she even mentioned this damn Sebastian was even worse. A low growl came from his throat. "I am not, no," he spoke as he bared his teeth. 

That his so called 'son' was hanging out with these types of weirdos was a shame. Burke looked at the young girl, which would make an easy snack. He stepped forward with his huge tank like body. The male wished he could jump forward and snatch the weird seal skin away from the girl, just to see how she reacted. But he wouldn't have the energy to do it. "Why don't you run off very quickly and I forget that you even interrupted me," he snarled, not giving her the satisfaction that he was related any how to this Sebastian. If Burke would see him then this kid needed to be ready for a lot of rage. 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 02, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 06:45 AM