Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Nocht joined them, adding to the tangle of flesh, fur and paws. If they weren't all slightly different hues, it might have been impossible to tell who from who. They were just a blob of wolf, all blended together as they semi-affectionally greeted their long-lost prince. Nocht went for his ears and Citali tried to extract herself from the situation. She was serious about looking him over and now that he was pinned beneath the dark wolf, she could do just that without him squirming or wiggling out of the way. 

"Hold 'em down, Noctagon," she ordered, rolling to her feet and turning back around to hover over Tezcacoatl. "I'll look at your feet again later." As Nocht was hovering somewhere around his shoulders, the healer trailed her eyes over his back until finally she reached his tail. She wrapped her teeth around his plume and gave it a quick tug. Releasing his tail, she lifted her head and listened for any indication of pain to let her know he still had feeling down that. She paused a moment before roving over his hind paws and then his belly. She avoided his midsection for the moment (as Nocht was clinging to that area) and examined his neck instead. What she found there, made her face fall into darkness.

"What the hell have you been up to?" she snarled, flashing teeth as she placed a paw beneath his maw and raised his head so she could get a better look. She ran her tongue across the pink scars, tasting their freshness. They were well on their way towards healing, but if she'd caught them earlier on she might have been able to repair a little more of the cosmetic damage. Damn it. The queen would have her head for this. She was supposed to have been there. His entire guard was supposed to have been there. Things were not looking good. 

"Soon to be dead," she said with snort. "I could kill you for wandering off. I am not lone wolf material. How dare you make us hunt you down." There. She'd said her piece. In her frivolousness she was really only half listening. If he wanted to be king. Awesome. He could do it when they got back home. Until then, his health was really all she was concerned about and outwardly he appeared to be mostly fine. Damn it. He was supposed to be fully fine. She could not settle for less.

Her lips twitched as she sat down in front of him. Her ears perked, listening as he spoke words that seemed to precede something she wouldn't want to hear. It was like the infamous, "We need to talk," line that made a sense of dread rise in the pit of anyone's stomach. If it pertained to his health, she was going to be doubly wounded. She'd already had one strike on her pride what with those neck wounds. She did not need another mark against her. "What? What is it we need to know?" She snapped the words, her mild irritancy over herself obvious. "If you say you're pregnant, I'm going to rip the little parasite out of you." Ridiculous, she knew, but she was beyond caring.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM