Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
"You were already on your way to being King, smart one. We've known about that for a while." Why they'd ever left, at this point, she wasn't even sure. He'd been the Fresh Prince of the Rise. Why hadn't that been good enough? The question flitted through her mind, silenced for the moment. As much as she hated their journey, she had more respect for him than that, plus she'd probably already filled the quota of leniency she received from him, bellyflopping on him and all. Hold him down. Sure. She could do that, just by laying on top of him. Yep, not moving. "Sure thing, Cita."

As she lay there, Nocht's eyes closed, her journey weighing heavy on her joints. She did not sleep though, her mind churning, a frown coming to her features. The Prince and they had not been on bad terms during their time together and while he didn't wear all of his emotions on his sleeve... something was off here. She couldn't place a paw on it but... shouldn't he at least... greeted them or something? Express how delighted he was that they were alive at the very least or some shit like that? 

A low sound came from her, ignoring Citali's process as those eyes flashed open again, focusing on Tezcacoatl with intelligent intent. His words rang again in her head, her brow furrowing. The girl, too tired to summon her anger, her irritation, made a sound of pain. Whatever he had to say was going to end up hurting them, at some point anyway. Whether it was under their Queen's rule or someone else's. "Get on with it, please. I'd rather get this over with now." 

And yes. She was still laying on him. Dignity be damned.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM