Only Death Can Stop Me
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
@Zhavvi  Predated to when the pack has found Horsher Fields and is exploring/claiming it

They had finally found somewhere perfect. A wide open land filled with plenty of bison to feast on. However there was a more important reason why Kivi was exited to finally have found the perfect place. She could begin to train Zhavvi, and now was the perfect oppertunity to slip the princess away from everyone else. All the other wolves were distracted by exploring the new land, and we're busy claiming it. It would be believed that Kivi and Zhavvi were exploring as well so no one would grow suspicious of them.

Kivi tracked down the young wolfess and walked up beside her. "Your training begins now, follow and don't lose sight of me" Kivi whispered to the girl before taking off towards the mountain were the came from. During her adventures Kivi had realised that there were many valleys between the mountains, and that her and Zhavvi could train their in peace.

Kivi ran all the way to the top of the mountain and went down the opposite side to enter a valley. She had not stopped to catch her breath for one reason and one reason only. She wanted to test how fast and how long Zhavvi could run for, as a warrior needs to be quick on their feet. Once Kivi felt they were a safe distance away from their new home, she stopped to catch her breath in some woods. This would be a decent place to train. Kivi looked around for Zhavvi hoping the little princess had not gotten lost.
Messages In This Thread
Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 04, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Zaria - May 04, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 04, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Zaria - May 05, 2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 05, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Zaria - May 05, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 05, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Zaria - May 05, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 05, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Zaria - May 06, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Only Death Can Stop Me - by Kivi - May 06, 2015, 11:17 AM