Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Their names were lost upon him, and, as unfortunate as it was when the woman of a coat not all that different from his own color commanded the ebony Amazon to hold him down Týrr had nothing to disprove the fact that her name was Noctagon. It didn't sound very Nahuatl to him but who was he to call out such things? The earthen woman rose to her paws leaving Týrr beneath the ebony Amazon, patient as the medic poked at him. When Týrr felt the feel of teeth against the flesh of his tail, and the accompanying tug he squirmed beneath Nochtli, letting out a sputter of surprise as the earthen Amazon thoroughly invaded any designs he had of personal space. Especially without asking. Her action caused him no pain, only slight humiliation. “I can promise nothing is broken in my body,” Though there were other things that he couldn't promise her, as evidenced by when she discovered the fresh scars from his battle with the Siren Consort. Her outrage was ordained as it lashed out at him in a demanding snarl, though before he could respond to her rough inquiry her paw had lifted his muzzle and she was examining them closer — if the feel of her tongue drawing across the pink, puckered skin was of any indication (and it was very good one at that). “There was a war,” Was all Týrr offered her. He was vague because it hardly mattered anyone. No one cared that Duskfire Glacier had came out as victors when weeks later they crumbled in on themselves like a house of cards offset by the careless toss of the wind. While Týrr was not sure what kind of man (or young man, rather) Tezcacoatl had been but he hoped that it would not come as a surprise to the medic to be told that he took part in it. Whether she was happy about it or not was an entirely different matter.

“That is not what I meant,” He could not be King of a place and culture he did not remember, and anyway he doubted the Amazon women of Coatl's Rise would ever truly recognize him as their leader. Not when “men are slaves”, “men serve but few purposes: labor, entertainment, and procreation” literally being bred into them. It was generations upon generations of thinking: a collective belief that passed from mother to daughter for as long as Coatl Rise had been in existence.  Even Tezcacoatl had, had no real hope of changing such obscured views; and Týrr sure as hell didn't. The Amazon Rekkr did not respond when she scolded him for making them hunt him down, wishing he could be out wit it and confess that he had no clue anyone was looking for him — until Manauia found him and tore his world upside down and set it aflame revealing everything he thought as a lie. Despite the gravity of the situation, Týrr could not help the soft chuckle that left his lips at the jibe regarding pregnancy. About the only thing he could promise her was that he wasn't pregnant — everything else was fair game.

“You have yet to run into Manauia and while I'm sure she'll inform you also, you need to know that I suffered a head injury of some sort, when I was separated from ..from you.  It gave me amensia and I spent months under the impression that I am...was a Viking. I don't remember very much at all of Tezcacoatl or...anything beyond a few names. I go by Týrr now.” Suffering from an identity crisis on an daily basis was no easy feat. Somedays it took all his strength now to break down as he struggled with being both Amazon and Viking as more of Tezcacoatl's life ...more of his life was revealed to him. He desired to keep speaking, to tell them he intended to claim Frostfire Ridge for his own but decided that perhaps feeding them one thing at a time might be the better course of action.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 05, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM