Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
If their society was truly matriarchal, the Queen would never have made him Prince. By doing so, she had caused the eventual shift and fortunately, Nochtli was open-minded enough to accept that without much struggle. She could accept a King and honestly, she'd kind of expected such things when she'd been tasked with this... adventure. Right now, she'd have preferred to have been home but that was no longer an option. This was the only option left and she would roll with it. 

A war. She groaned, knowing nothing good would come of this conversation. Cita responded enough for both of them though, her anger quick to boil while Nochtli simply sighed. "Fuck fuckity fuck. We are sooo dead." She shifted a bit, rolling off the Amazon Prince to lay there as if she'd already been struck. Her companion was already yelling at him, so what else needed to be said?

Pushing herself to all four feet, bright eyes found Citali, then the Prince, settling on him with the weight of her knowledge, resignation, and acceptance of their fate if the Queen ever found out. Almost as if she was a different person altogether, her tone was even, smooth, and gave no room to wiggle. More mature, you might say. "Our survival, our lives depend on your well being. I'm not gonna bite the bullet because the Queen found out about this. I know you're Prince and all, but I'm not budging on this: we're gonna be on you like bees on honey. If you object, Cita might try and actually take one of your ears for a souvenir." It wasn't disrespectful, but matter-of-fact. 

For now, she and Cita both would have to work with this. They could not go back to Quetzalcoatl with this information. The only outcome then would surely be death. "We are going to stay with you. Perhaps at some point, you will remember and we will figure out what to do going forward. Until then, you're stuck with us. One of us will always be nearby." Tail flickered behind her, a heartbeat or two passing before she gave another resigned sigh. "Is this agreeable to you?" Not that she'd they'd take no for an answer. 
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM