Herbalists' Cache Scars Are My Weapons
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
@Nochtli

After reenergizing her body, Kivi traveled back over the mountain and past the meadow of flowers. She returned to the lake where she had successfully hunted the deer calf, and met a dark wolf. Today she was exploring further out into the unknown wilds and took shelter from the sun in a nearby forest. The Dotharan wolfess did not like to travel by walking, so instead she ran, always working her muscles and staying in shape, however it constantly left her being exhausted. After a good nap Kivi woke to catch the scent of some deer in the forest. She wondered if it was the same herd she saw by the lake before, but that would be highly unlikely.    

Stretching after her rest, the female began to track her prey, paws silently moving across the forest floor. Kivi came to a stop when she saw a stag, three doe, and two young. The calves were healthy, and would be an easy meal if it weren't for the stag protecting them and their mothers. The wolfess sat, and began to think of a possible plan that in the end would leave her with a full stomach.
Messages In This Thread
Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 09, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 10, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 11, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 13, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 10:18 PM