Arrow Lake the sort of thing that miggs would say
<font face="georgia"><i><FONT COLOR="#009f61">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#03a166">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#05a26c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#08a471">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ba676"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ea87c">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#10a981">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#13ab86">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#16ad8b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#19af91"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#1bb096">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1eb29b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#21b4a1">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#24b6a6">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#26b7ab">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#29b9b1">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2cbbb6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#2fbdbb">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31bec0">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#34c0c6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#37c2cb">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ac4d0">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3cc5d6">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ec6da">g</FONT></i></font>
15 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I have no idea if these two would know each other. After WWS closed, Nanuq and Aktaie went back to Echo Cove and made magic babies~

With their mothers no longer guiding their journey, Lysianassa and Atropos had a taste of freedom they had never experienced before. While the eldest of them had made it her mission to watch over and protect Lysianassa, the miniature image of Aktaie was determined to explore—without the perceived chains of protection to restrict her. As close as the siblings were, however, it was never long before Lysianassa returned to where she had left her sister. She loved Atropos dearly, and she never quite felt completely whole or safe without her close by.

For the moment, though, the young female was in one of her adventurous moods, and unused to mountainous terrain—having been born on the Alaskan coast—decided it was the perfect place to explore. Being a child of the Nereides—a child of one of the fabled Siren Queens, no less—the sandy pup was drawn to water, and seeing the sparkle of a lake nestled within the rocky earth, determinedly made her way down the treacherous path.

When she reached its bottom, the six month old froze: for before her lay a wolf that seemed completely and utterly dead.
Messages In This Thread
the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Lecter - July 30, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Lysianassa - July 30, 2013, 07:55 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 07:58 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Lecter - July 31, 2013, 01:31 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Spine - August 01, 2013, 02:10 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Aguta - August 02, 2013, 03:41 PM
RE: the sort of thing that miggs would say - by Lecter - August 04, 2013, 02:22 PM