Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Whoops! Didn't take too kindly to that slow talk now did he? Oh well. She'd gotten her point across and was mildly frustrated with the whole amnesia thing. Could have been caused by a number of scenarios and the best cure for this particular ailment was time. That meant a lot of patience, which she was currently lacking, and that also meant returning home would not be quite as easy as it had seemed when they'd first set off on this adventure.

Citali sucked in a breath and held it, letting her lungs swell only to exhale in a huge rush of air. Their prince continued, speaking of things that further frustrated her if only because they were dangerous events that had been completely outside of their control, but should have been. Should have been there. Should have warned him off of it. Should have done a lot of things between the Rise and this barren place, but there was a huge gap in time they'd never be able to recover from.

"No more raids," she said, her words firmly accompanied by a nod when he'd finished. "No more death errands." She lay down her rules and knew full well they'd likely not be followed. If he'd killed as many wolves as he suggested, someone was probably out to get him. Her eyes slipped towards Nochtli, wondering if her shadowed counterpart had caught on to that tidbit. It was something to keep in mind.

Her ear flicked upon her crown when he suggested he was claiming this territory. Well shit. That meant he was determined to stay here. That also meant they'd have to stay with him until they could convince him returning home was a far better option. To top that off, there was the implication that he would be king here, which wasn't a far stretch to their current scenario as they were somewhat at his whim considering his position as prince, but what he was proposing was a completely different ballgame.

"That's not an option." A statement. He might have suggested alternatives, but they all knew better. "If you're staying. We're staying. We are the bees to your honey." Nochta'd put it well the first time. There was no point in trying to say it differently. "We have no choice but to stay with you and humor whatever you decide." They could argue it until they ran out of air, but ultimately they were his. Unless his orders conflicted with his mother's, he had the final say.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM