Horizon Ridge wash the spider out
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
As she watched the other just disappeared and she shook her head side to side to make sure she was not just missing the other one. She sighed and looked back towards the way she had come and then looked forward again, wondering should she go back or should she go forward. She picked the latter realizing that if it was someone from another pack, it was her sworn duty to do her best to keep them away. With wary steps and eyes and ears forward she walked towards where she had last seen the shadow of another.

As she came closer she almost stepped on another wolf and quickly jumped back with a slight bark. "Goodness Gracious! You scared me why are you laying there like that, it is not safe!" As she stood breathing heavy at having been frightened she took a moment to look at the other and as she did a pity rose in her so deeply it made her ache. She knew the signs of poppy abuse all to well having seen it first hand in a former traveler. her mother had always warned her that what could heal you could also harm you terribly, and it was obvious that this little waif before her was harmed.

"I'm sorry I spoke sharply to you, I am Thistle Cloud. You smell like Horizon Ridge so I greet you kindly being that we are of the same pack. She smiled then at the other wolf and waited.
Messages In This Thread
wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - February 28, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 05, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 14, 2014, 09:10 PM