Blacktail Deer Plateau Once upon a time I loved it here
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue trotted from the den, but didn't go far. She stood looking over the pack lands as the sun shined up and over and all around. She tilted her head and watched the splash of colors, as it painted a ruby picture, full of cerise and orange. She took a deep breath, and exhaled, settled to her haunches.

Lately, she did not feel at home. She didn't quiet understand what this new melancholy was, only that it was there. Perhaps, she was finally realizing she really had nothing, but her friends and family. She was strolling leisurely through life, with no challenges, and no pain. She was happy, but it was a strange sort of hollow happy. It was the warning she supposed, that something would come and rock her world. There had been peace and love, for far too long. The plateau as unfortunate as it was, was not a peaceful place. At least not for long periods of time.

There was always some sort of drama, or something. She hoped she was wrong, but she couldn't quite shake the feeling of terror and unsettling feelings. So rather than give in to the darkness that wanted to creep. Rather she just sat and let the night bleed into day, and she prayed. She prayed hard.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time I loved it here - by Blue Willow - May 17, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Once upon a time I loved it here - by Shar-Kali - May 18, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Once upon a time I loved it here - by Shar-Kali - June 14, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Once upon a time I loved it here - by Blue Willow - June 22, 2015, 10:37 AM