Horizon Ridge wash the spider out
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud's eyes went wide, and she backed up but she returned the snarl albeit a little softer so as to make the point she did not wish to fight with the other but she would if she needed too. She did not like to be snarled at or teeth gnashed at. It put her in a bad mood and she did nothing to this other one to deserve such treatment.

Thistle Cloud watched the other slide away like a creature of the fog. A lowly insect that did not deserve to lie abed. She closed her black lips over the snarl and stared in horrifying fascination as the other slunk into the fog and all she could see was a nose. Her pity rose forth to cover the revulsion she felt at the other's ones vacant gaze. What possible happened to this young one to make her so, so very strange.

"Well that is certainly rude. You know it does not take much to be mannerly after all. You could have at least let me know your name, but fine if you so wish I will leave, but you must ask my nicely not demand that I do so. Thistle Cloud chuffed under her breath in displeasure at being spoken to so rudely, when she had been nothing but polite.
Messages In This Thread
wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - February 28, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 05, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 14, 2014, 09:10 PM