Horizon Ridge wash the spider out
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud's eyes were beginning to become accustomed to the fog and she could make out the shapes and such of the other wolf. She saw her pack mate lashing her tail, but she refused to back an inch. After all she had not been the one to be rude.

Thistle was taken aback as the other began to laugh. And she knew right then that this was a very disturbed individual and it made her pelt itchy with distaste. Poppy could do that though, it could make one veritably crazy and kill you slowly while allowing the voices to permeate your mind and take over your soul, it was a sad sickening way to go and this puppy as she was a puppy it was obvious was going to go that way.

A language she did not know rolled off the tongue of the sickly wolf and for a moment she felt bad that she had spoken rudely thinking that perhaps the other just could not understand her, until she called her a little girl. At that comment Thistle Clouds ire was up and she snapped back "I am not a little girl I am older than you obviously both physically and dare I say mentally. I only asked for manners befit all living creatures. It is not take a lot to say please and thank you.

Again a language unknown to Thistle came off of the other's lips and it made her a little antsy. She was certain there was an insult or something of that nature hidden therein the words, but as she could not understand them she could not truly no or give reproach if it was needed. Thistle Cloud harumphed quietly and said softly "Everyone has time for please and thank you. If you can sit here and argue with me about saying please and thank you then you could have of course already said them and be done with such a spout of disagreeable temperament.
Messages In This Thread
wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - February 28, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 02, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by Thistle Cloud - March 05, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: wash the spider out - by RIP Bayou - March 14, 2014, 09:10 PM