Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He spoke. "Not the point," Citali murmured. It didn't matter if the pack was weak or not. What mattered was the intent. Weak things could be manipulated. Weak things could find a new leader. There were survival methods out there designed to build up little mice into dangerous things. She was skeptical for him. He seemed all too nonchalant about the affair which rubbed her fur the wrong way. It sounded more serious than he was giving it credit for. 

"Uhh... What other name would we call you?" She'd already forgotten what he'd called himself earlier in this fancy charade. Tezcacoatl was Tezcacoatl. End of story. Nevertheless, he seemed to segment the idea of Tezcacoatl into one category and whoever he was now into something else entirely. He was quick to apologize and quicker to attempt to make up for it by offering them food. Damn. Her weakness. He was good. 

She scowled at him, still destined to be bitter even though the idea of raiding his refrigerators sounded like a pretty good idea. A less good idea was him trying to rule over this barren wasteland, but maybe he'd play at king for a little bit, grow bored, and they could go home after that. Her gaze turned towards Nochtli. They'd have to chat about this later at length, but until then they were destined to humor his every whim. 

"Fine. Play at it." She said, agreeing to this charade. "But. As severance. You will relinquish your den to us until you can properly excavate a site for the both of us." It seemed like a fair trade off. They'd had to walk all this way on tired feet. He couldn't expect them to dig a hole for themselves. Nope. He'd been lying around storing up shit in his hide-y holes. Sounded like he'd been practicing. Another den should be easy.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM