Redtail Rise Dark Destiny
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Welcome everyone, I didn't expect so many to join in, Lets make this interesting :P

She sensed someone approaching her but remained as if she didn't notice. She pretended to not know until the wolf made a sound. She rised her head then gazed at the male with her fiery eyes. She never seen him before but she had to assume that he was an ally otherwise he wouldn't be here. Without really any thought about it she suddenly decided to ask him "Do you wish to be my servant?" in a sweet kind tone. She sat up straight and posed an innocent look, expecting him to atleast think about it.

Before long her ear twitched at the sound of another wolf coming onto the scene. This time it was Wynter. Lacinia turned to look at her with a smile. "Hey there." She said calmly. Seeing her again meant she was moving around more, which was good. That meant Lacinia didn't have to go seek her out. Before she could start saying something another wolf approached without hesitation. It was Arion and she wasn't quite sure how to react towards him.

Last time they saw each other she was pretty sure she made him mad by attempting to 'play' with him. Playing with him was no fun but it was a good learning experience. She needed to find something new to have her way with him, she has yet to discover that. Maybe for now she could test him to see if there is still some loyality left. "The party has only started, why don't you come sit next to me Arion. Unless you're afraid of me." She said in a cold tone.  It was an attempt to intimidate him since he knew a bit of what she really does. Even though Arion is much larger and stronger it was possible that he was rather cautious with her. Based on his reaction will determine if she should keep him as a servant or not. If he fails then there will be nothing left for him to gain from her.

She remained in place and would look at both the stranger and Wynter with a smile, meanwhile gave no attention to Arion. She believe it was clear that she wants him to do something and only when that is completed will she reward him.
Messages In This Thread
Dark Destiny - by Lacinia - May 21, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Dark Destiny - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Dark Destiny - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Dark Destiny - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Dark Destiny - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:11 AM