Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
A voice shot out through the air. Citali came to an immediate halt, freezing her step to turn her icy stare towards a woman she'd not seen in far too long. "Ha," she shouted back. "I'd rather be a bull moose. I bet they don't chase snot nosed princes halfway around the world only to discover he wants to sulk and fuss and chase after some foolish dream." Nochta'd mentioned something about running into this one. No doubt the two had shared enough words of their current predicament that they now had no need to repeat the same information once more. It would save them both the time they'd lost chasing after Tezcacoatl himself.

"Xiuh," she returned, taking a few steps towards the woman so she did not have to throw her voice so far. "The queen give up on us and send you too?" She could think of few other reasons as to why the second in command would leave the Rise. Unless she'd given up on Tezca's guard and felt the need for reinforcements. Citali was on the fence as to whether or not she liked her capabilities questioned, but as their prince had run off and so thoroughly avoided his discovery for so long, she felt inept enough as was. But who was she to care? She just offered medical support.

And did not run. "Pfft." The sound escaped her and was followed by a clipped laugh at such a preposterous thought. "I do not run." Unless she had to. She did well enough when forced into the exercise, but it was not her cardio of choice. She had enough miles covered with roaming and hunting out remedies for those who might happen upon medical trouble. Here in this place? She was having to travel farther. Her options were few and far apart given the icy nature of the local terrain. She need not run when she spent everyday walking until her paws were numb.