Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Her ears fell. Of course they'd failed, big time. Tezcacoatl had run rampant and had enough lallygagging to go around for everyone who'd wandered and ended up lost in these wilds. Their only blessing was that they'd eventually found him, but there were still days when Citali wondered if that was enough. She was all for bringing him home, but he wouldn't budge. Mani said she'd tried everything. Citali wasn't so sure.

"Ha. Doubt it." Running wouldn't have helped her any better. "The things I chase are rooted and do not move." Even injured patients were loathe to make any sudden movements. She saw no point in running unless it was in the case of an emergency. Tezca has been shrewd in his escape. Running may not have helped anyway.

It was of some good fortune that Xiuh was in somewhat of a humorous mood. It was rare on her, but appreciated given their less than kind circumstances. "Good luck to you. I've tackled him. Nosed every inch of his body. Threatened to kill him. Etc. He's very adamant about staying here." She likely knew this already. Why else would they all be putting up with his charade?

"The sisters and I were discussing it. Mani said she'd tried everything. I suggested drugging him and hauling his ass back home, but that was veto'd..." Her voice drifted. She still thought it was a good idea. "We can still make that happen," she added. "If all else fails..." Some twisted part inside of her wished to try it. "No doubt your methods will be more effective." Possibly more violent. "If you do decide to torture him I would like to be present to monitor his vitals."