Silvertip Mountain The kids aren't alright
PPC
59 Posts
Ooc — Rain
coding keeps messing up here, sorry for that

The little male went beneath her belly, Ryuu looked down between her forelegs to greet him. ""Hello." Soon the little female joined her brother, whining. ""Oh, it's all right little one." Smelling blood Ryuu felt her heart jump to her throat. She sat, careful not to harm the pups and inspected them both, running her nose over them. She found that the pretty little female had a cut on her paw. Worry creased the center of her forehead. ""Here, give me your paw." Her tongue reached forward to lick the little female's cut until the bleeding ceased. ""Shall I carry you back to your mother?" Without waiting for a reply, she picked up the little one by the scruff and walked to the edge of the den, hoping that the male would follow in suit. Around the mouthful of fur Ryuu nervously called, "Raissia? Raissia? I'm sworry to wake you, but your wittle one has cut her paw on a wock." She gently lowered the pup to the ground to free her jaws before repeating. "[b]Sorry, this one has cut her paw. I stopped the bleeding, but if she keeps running around it'll start back up again. I'm not sure what to use to help keep it from bleeding again."[/b]
Messages In This Thread
The kids aren't alright - by June - May 01, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Ryuu - May 01, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Mason - May 06, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by June - May 07, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Ryuu - May 07, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Mason - May 19, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by June - May 27, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Ryuu - June 05, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: The kids aren't alright - by June - June 10, 2015, 07:53 AM