Swiftcurrent Creek avey tare's slasher flicks
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
I already love Bones TT__TT and I applaud your thread title *applauds*

The young girl's quirky enthusiasm was unexpected, but entirely welcomed. It was unlike those of the Creek to be particularly eager to befriend one another, as Tuwawi had come to realize. Something about this place seemed to attract the darker, more aloof breed of wolf... but this newcomer was bristling with joie de vivre, and it was deeply contagious.

'Ahoy, a red sky at night is a sailor's delight!' the teen called out in a rhyming sing-song voice. Tuwawi couldn't help but return a wide smile, 'me name's Bones. Wanna bite? It's just about ready—' Her words and accent were unconventional, but it completed the rag-tag package of affectionately disheveled adolescence. Moon green eyes watched her prey carefully as she worked to sever it into parts, 'it's a bit bony but it's a delicacy in Tortuga.' Admittedly, Tuwawi had never dined on snake before... and she was eager to try. "Thanks," she replied eagerly when a bite was tossed her way. Tuwawi scooped it in her mouth, attempting to savor its flavor.

It first, her expression became skewed as she tried to discern its unique taste while chewing. "Mhm... Mhm...," she mumbled with her mouth full as she nodded, finally deciding she liked it. "Taste like... frog. But better," she decided, affirming that Bones had good taste in food. "I'm Tuwawi," she said, nearly forgetting to introduce herself, "I owe you one." It was only fair. "Is Tortuga where you're from? Is it very far away?" she asked, wondering how a wolf so young had mastered snake catching.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 24, 2014, 07:34 PM