Nova Peak i'm just a girl
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Scimitar !

For the first time in what felt like centuries, Bazi took the time to have a real bath.

She favoured a wider stretch of river near the edge of the forest. There was less tree cover here, and it was exposed to the sun. It was the very spot where she and Danica had dozed that one afternoon, mere days before the woman had met her demise at the hands of unknown assailants. Bazi pushed the memory from her mind. Danica was gone, and there was no point dwelling on what might have come of their friendship.

The mountain water was cold and refreshing, and Bazi spent a good hour scrubbing every inch of her fur, rolling in the pebble-strewn shallows in place of asking a pack-mate to clean her ruff. Soggy tufts of white fur floated downriver, gathering in little nooks along the way.

Finally, she was feeling like herself - independent, in charge, and strong. Along with feeding, frequent trips up and down the mountain was eating away at the pregnancy fat, and she did not have so pronounced a pouch as she had expected.

Maybe it was time for more?

Bazi grimaced at the mere thought, even though her body would soon tell her otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a girl - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 05:54 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - June 16, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 04, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 07, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 17, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 23, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - August 08, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - August 26, 2015, 10:30 AM