Dawnlark Plains ladybits
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To Reek's surprise, his coastal acquaintance was ready to take on the roll of an impromptu therapist and listen to his growing list of problems.  While he didn't particularly want to talk about his adventures in loneliness, he did realize that having someone to talk to would serve as a catharsis and an easy way to vent his frustrations.  However, he felt completely talked out.  "You sure Baz?" he asked with apprehension, but nevertheless he gave her little time to answer before it all came spewing out like a great fountain of— uh, sad stuff.

"Actually, it sort of goes back to where we left off,"  he began, thinking back to the day the two had met and how happy he had been even in a crumbling pack.  How times had changed.  "Ankyra Sound lasted about a week after that.  But, that's not the problem; I was pretty happy about that.  When things fell apart though, we all went our separate ways.  Well, except for this one girl, Wynter, who stuck around with me (for whatever reason, I have no fucking idea)."  

He paused and mustered a weak smile as he reminisced.  The memories where untarnished, and even if Wyn had left him without a word... she had still left him with those.  "We got pretty close after a while, things were good.  We met Saena, we joined a pack... life was working out for us, but I still couldn't tell her how I felt about her.  After awhile, I grew a pair and just made things clear, point blank.  Turns out, she felt the same way.  After that, I took her as my mate... maybe it was a little rushed, but at the time it felt right." 

"We started planning a family." His expression shifted back to somber. "We went to get permission but Saena told us to wait.  The pack was too new, so I understood.  Out of respect, we waited to do the thing.  Even though she wasn't in season, we still weren't taking chances.  Blue balls are worth love right?"

"So we went on back to the day to day.  Normalcy and such.  I was promoted to Beta, and she was out doing her... thing.  But, it turns out she got the green light from Saena for the whole family thing.  She was already gone by the time I knew.  A subordinate told me... I was the last to know."  Reek sighed with an air of finality.  "So what does that make me Baz?  Am I still a married man, or should I just give up?"
Messages In This Thread
ladybits - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 14, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 17, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 17, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - August 27, 2015, 07:09 AM