Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood, waiting for Grimnir to respond to his howl. It was something that he expected the other male to respond to. He didn't need to wait long. The scavenge of a packmate soon appeared before Burke. It was true that the two males never liked each other much. Burke was bigger and it seemed that his size intimidated the other a bit. It had always been the case even then Grim was higher in rank than him. Burke had climbed the ladder instead of grimnir. Burke's posture was of that from a higher ranked wolf. The large grey tank let his pale blue eyes fall on Grimnir. He could clearly see how tense the male was. "Why so tense? Got something to hide?," he asked instantly since Grimnir greeted so unpleasantly.

"Your mate has returned. I found Lusa by the borders heavily pregnant. She is resting in my old den and I made sure she got some food into her body before she went to sleep," he explained with a grunt in his tone. He disliked the male heavily but that didn't mean he would make Lusa pay for her poor decision in choosing a mate. It did kind of amuse him that Lusa was resting in his old den, although he hadn't used it for a long time it might bother the other male. "I don't know what your deal is but she is your mate," Burke started. "I promised her to talk to you from Male to Male. You need to get your shit together Grim. You are going to be a father and you better help Lusa through this. She is at the point of not being able to hunt so you will need to do that for her. If you don't care for her you shouldn't have mated the damn girl," he spoke with a light huff.

He didn't trust Grimnir, and if he wouldn't step up being a father Burke's decision would be made really quickly. He was sure the brown male had something to do with what happened to Potema and if he didn't got the heart to care for his mate then Burke would make and end to it. Black Feather would care for Lusa and her young but that would be another offense. Burke wanted to see a change in Grimnir. "If you don't know what to do as a mate or as a father you can come to me... I can advise you if you are clueless. Even though it might hurt your pride it would surely give some benefit to your relationship with Lusa. It seems she isn't entirely sure anymore if you like her since she hasn't seen you around....," Burke let out with a bit of a softer tone. "I just came here to tell you that as your alpha."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM