Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was mildly surprised that he saw Grimnir perplexed that he was a father like he didn't know that Lusa was pregnant. Soon that tail stopped wagging and snarls returned. He liked the other Grimnir better. Burke kept his calm expression when the other wolf growled and snarled. The alpha frowned even more. Lusa attacked? By who? Did Black Feather have enemies? Did Grimnir hate him so much, for an unknown reason to Burke, that he wouldn't even come and tell that Lusa was attacked? The alpha male looked displeased. He also grew really tired of Grimnir hating him. Surely Burke wasn't very fond of the male either but that was just because he was always so disrespectful and rude to him. Plus the male had threatened his stepdaughter Potema so that was also something that made him dislike the male even more. Burke couldn't phantom what made Grimnir hate him so much to keep opening disrespect him and his family.

Burke growled when he went too far. He should have evicted him before. He should be merciless and chase the male out knowing that he had young but wouldn't be able to see them. But he knew if he chased Grimnir out, Lusa would probably blindly follow him. You would think an expecting mother would know better, guess love did that to wolves. Burke had experienced it too. Plus Grimnir had been a member for a long time and Meldresi might not like it if he would chase the male out. Though, if the male would go too far again Burke would lose its patience and kill him on the spot. He ground his teeth. One more chance, one more chance, he thought. It went against all his morals but he would do it for the sake of his Dark Queen. He watched how the male's posture changed. Like he knew he went too far. Yes, he did. Burke wished he could make the male understand that he had just been here to help, grudgingly, but he was here to help the couple. The tank of a male stepped closer, head and docked tail high in dominance. "Disrespect me or Meldresi one more time and I will kill you. I've been in the upper ranks for close to three moons. I don't know why you hate me so much but you are going to suck it up that I am your alpha or leave," Burke hissed.

"I'm here to offer you my help! There is no shame or insult meant by it. I am your alpha, before your beta and I am a counselor. I am here for advise and peace of the pack. I don't know why you see me as this evil being but if I truly hated you I would have ripped your young out of Lusa's belly. No, instead I fed her and offered her an empty den to rest in. I even offered her to talk some sense in to you and to tell you straight to your face that Lusa was afraid that you didn't like her. I wouldn't have said that if I didn't want to see you happy with this girl or start a family with her," Burke let out, offended now. "You don't talk shit about me. I don't accept it. I am the alpha. I worked hard for it. I am the one that keeps this pack running and if you don't like how I run it then please get out of my fur and just be gone with it! You go away into 'hiding' you say but the pack could have been here for you. We would. You are a member of Black Feather. You get that protection too, Grim. I care for my packmates, and frankly you are once of them. But don't make me out for weak or say that you MIGHT respect me after I would supposedly have killed Meldresi... What is fucking wrong with you----" Burke paused and looked at Grimnir, his pale blue eyes drilling into him. "Okay, c'mon. I will give you a free pass. We are going to talk this out so we can just act as normal pack wolves towards each other. I am not saying we should be friends but at least have a normal interaction. Why do you hate me? Why talk to my like this? You can be honest. I want this tension gone."

Maybe once the two talked out the basis of their problems this whole tension between could finally vanish and they could just coexist.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM