Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A lot dropped from the brute's mouth.  The first response of a threat setting Grim on edge. He wanted to lunge at the brute. Tear into the male who called himself alpha. Rip him to shreds. But he held back. His legs were shaking with the need to fight. But he would lose Lusa. It was frustrating fighting the battle within himself. One part demanding the blood of the wolf who was insulting him, the other telling him he couldn't lose his mate. Grim struggled, balancing on the line between the two. But the choice was obvious. It always was. He fell onto the side of his mate. Sitting, he looked away from Burke as the male continued to speak. His ears still flattened against his skull.

When the so called 'alpha' again told him that he was offering help, Grim still felt that he needed no help with Lusa and his pups. Though he might have slacked in some areas, he wouldn't anymore. Burke didn't know to what extent Grim would go to just to protect Lusa. But how could the abnormally large male understand that? Grim hadn't shown how deep his love went. He had disappeared. He had a lot to make up for now. Eventually they would all understand. It hurt to hear that Lusa may have doubted his love for her as well. He lost some of his anger with that. It was much more painful to hear that his own mate doubted him than the pack. What did they matter in that situation? His relationship with Lusa was between them, no one else. He lifted his lips in a silent snarl against Burke. 

Once the words stopped, he turned to look back at Burke. Pain, hate, anger, and frustration colored his posture. It showed in the hunch of his shoulders. In the way he lowered his head. It flamed in his gaze and it shook his frame. Grim snapped his jaws together. "
Could you understand? There are two voices; two sides. One to telling me to destroy everything in my path and the other mocking me with words that reek of morality." His head lowered even more, eyes narrowing. "Sometimes things are better left in the dark. Forgotten until they speak." A smile dripping with insanity pulled the darkest part of him out for Burke to witness. "Do you really want to know that part of me, Burke?" He could feel the darkness uncoiling now. It had been a while since he felt the evil. Show him, the voices whispered. Blood, they demanded. Grim's expression darkened, the psychotic grin flipping into a scowl of pure hatred. He shook his head to clear it. He was changed now. The voices couldn't control him anymore. "I'll tell you who I am. What I hide. The battle I have been fighting. Then you'll understand." But Grim didn't care to tell Burke any of it. In fact he never wanted to voice what was inside. Not even to Lusa. "So do you care to hear the how and why?" He didn't believe Burke cared at all. Grim didn't want him to. He didn't matter. Only Lusa did.. The brute said it was because Grim was part of the pack, but why was that a reason?  Either way it made no difference to Grim.  But if this would help his mate, then he would give what Burke wanted. An answer.
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 09, 2015, 03:56 AM