Neverwinter Forest living like we're renegades
13 Posts
Ooc —
Don't mind my delay--I worked 4 12hr shifts in a row and i was too beat to post! How do you do the OOC quote area you've got there? :3  Sidonie's a drama queen, fyi.

Sidonie's fur lifted in earnest now, silver mane bristling between her shoulder blades as the still-unidentified male blatantly disregarded her fishing for information and discarded her, smoothly deterring her by feigning that she wouldn't like his pack.  It was obvious in the ivorn female's mind that he had decided upon first impression that she was unworthy of his ranks and he meant to dissuade her gently, even patronizingly.  An incredulous snort escaped through the roof of the girl's mouth and the puff of air from her nose sent the light mist that lingered before her into a swirl.

"Presposterous," she huffed to the russet wolf's retreating backside, a bit of the demanding child showing through in her frustration.  Her more mature side kept her from stamping her paws in outrage, but only just.  "You know almost nothing about me, but you presume to know this?"  It was tantamount to a challenge; tell the once-spoiled-princess she couldn't have something, and she only wanted it more, wanted to prove she could take whatever she wanted, if someone thought to deprive her.

The serenity of the great wild forest that had kept her subdued seemed shattered now as her temper flared, and Sidonie loped quickly to outpace the male, intending to cut around in front of him and prevent his departure.  Now that he'd piqued her ire, she only wanted to capture his interest, prove her worth, test her mettle against him.  Though she'd only had a faint curiousity about his pack before, she now wanted to be counted among his ranks, to show neither he nor anyone would deny her.
Messages In This Thread
living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 10:56 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 30, 2015, 04:08 PM