Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Replying on my phone so this may not come out right

A deal was offered. One that highly interested the dark male. Grim contemplated the offer only for a moment. Dark Brother. Slade had been one. He was the first one to inform Grim of it. Grim had wanted to test himself against such a foe. He had savagely attacked the black male in hopes to prove that he could defeat even an assassin. Meldresi intervened before Grim was able to do much though. That was when the Alpha then had banished him for a while. He growled a little at the unpleasant memory. Though as much as he had hated being banished, it had started his change and he was also grateful for it. Without the little push would he have his mate and his pups now?

"
I will not hesitate to attack those that threaten the life of my mate and my pups." Amber eyes shifted into the distance before returning to Burke. "If you can accept that then I will accept your offer." Would the brute consider that fair?  "I will restrain myself from harming the pack otherwise." To be able to staunch his blood lust excited him. The darkness inside quivered with greed. He wouldn't have to hold back. This was a great opportunity. But it wasn't worth it if he couldn't protect his mate and heirs without repercussions. They were above everything. Even the pack. 
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 09, 2015, 03:56 AM