Nova Peak i'm just a girl
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Uh.. sorry for length. Don't feel obligated to match!

One ear twitched at her snort of amusement – yet he had clearly missed the pun. He regarded her quietly, but said nothing. She leaned in to him then, igniting his love for her, and yet they remained disconnected. His muzzle bent down to wrap over her shoulder as he took in her scent, holding her in a wolfish hug of sorts. She was honest with him, and he knew she was hurting from their loss. Yet had it been their loss? He had held no love for Danica – perhaps indifference at best, given her cold hostility toward him in the past. Bazi had been the centre of it unknowingly to both he and his mate for awhile, and he could only conclude that the pale she-wolf had been jealous that Bazi had chosen him.

“I know,” he offered quietly. His lover must have forgotten one of their first fights – when he had reprimanded her during his days as her Beta on kicking Danica out of the pack because the woman had held romantic feelings for her Alpha.  Danica had always managed to bring Bazi down in her emotions – whether indirectly, from Bazi’s guilt at what she had done.. or now, in her death.

Had he known of Bazi’s piqued interest in the she-wolf during her final days, it likely would have shook him to the very core. He could not imagine sharing her with anyone – from the moment he had laid eyes upon her, he had wanted her.. and never in his wildest dreams had he imagined she could ever love him back.

And now, he wondered quietly, if she even loved him any longer, or if she stayed with him out of mere loyalty to their children. “I love you,” he murmured then, moving his muzzle up to gently whisper the words in her ear. It was not something he said often – and yet the very fear of losing her was enough to bring raw emotion to his throat.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a girl - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 05:54 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - June 16, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 04, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 07, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 17, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Scimitar - July 23, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: i'm just a girl - by Bazi - August 08, 2015, 08:09 AM